Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

My Gay collegue is fasting the Ramadan

Abtigiis   

Aladiinahum can salaatihim saahun,

was the right one.

Anyway, I admit you have a point here. We should be talking about good things. That I conceed. But has it occured to you that what you have been saying in the politics section is not also getting you points during the Ramadan. I only wish to point at your opportunism here, otherwise what you said is right.

EDIT- Hedde wali waad sii wada aflagaadaiiye miyeynu qasanaa? I didn't say I am fascinated with a gay. Ka been sheegu miyeyna danbiga la iska ilaaliyo Ramadaanta ku jirin? Mise, I forgot that lying is never taken as a big issue in our Society!

^^^

Saaxiib, my simplistic banter(a.k.a nacnac) in the politics section is hardly comparable to your gullible fascination with your khaniis friend.

Seriously dude, do not try to compare the two!

NGONGE   

^^ War ma kii yara ba ku helay? Arr kano miyaano shaxaad ka daalin? One minute he's pulling Juje's sleeves, the next his being dragged along the floor as he holds on to my macawis and now he's pulling your beard? War waxba ha seen..wala xita candhoof.

^^^

Lol :D ... Walaahi waa cajiib--Ngonge oo af soomaali igu soo bartay xagee ka gali doonaa? Awoowe macawistaadu haddey midabkeydu ay tahay pink...Sheikh Abraar ayaan kuu soo dirayaa. Asagaa wax yaalahaas oo kale ka helee

Abtigiis   

bas! waryaa! I cannot babysit your sanctimonious and hypocratical tantrum-throwing at non-issue more than I did already. Are you offended on behalf of your likes? If a Khaniis is mentioned, that is it. Why make a big fuss about it? The story shows how confused some souls can be!!

Originally posted by Abraar:

bas! waryaa! I cannot babysit your sanctimonious and hypocratical tantrum-throwing at non-issue more than I did already.
Are you offended on behalf of your likes
? If a Khaniis is mentioned, that is it. Why make a big fuss about it? The story shows how confused some souls can be!!

LOL...talk about the kettle calling the pot black.

Saaxiib, I am making a big fuss about this so-called "no-issue" nonsense, precisely because you think it's a "non-issue" and I believe that you, Mr Abraar, have a tendency to always wanna post threads that glorify anything and everything which is Xaraam in Islam. Now as Muslims, we are better than this, and you as a grown Muslim man should set a good example...

Abtigiis   

When have you come here horta? The only real muslim in this site (apart from Nuur)is Kashafa, and he endorsed my muslinimo years back when we were both firing from the same corner at Yey's army!

Just because he is now sending contributions to Xizbul-Islam to blow up few restaurants where some people are breaking their fasts doesn't mean he will not come back to substantiate my claim. I am not suspect in this regard! War away Kashafa?!

Originally posted by Johnny B:

Abraar = an agnostic in disguise?

I just have to see where this ends.
:D

^^^

Wannabe Agnostics: you gotta love them. They not only give you the opportunity to preach, but also generate an audience as the sermon is preached.

Serve your purpose, Johnny B!

Originally posted by Abraar:

When have you come here horta? The only real muslim in this site (apart from Nuur)is Kashafa, and he endorsed my muslinimo years back when we were both firing from the same corner at Yey's army!

Just because he is now sending contributions to Xizbul-Islam to blow up few restaurants where some people are breaking their fasts doesn't mean he will not come back to substantiate my claim. I am not suspect in this regard! War away Kashafa?!

Nice deflection amigo, but alas mujaahid KashMoni will not come to your aid:

I won't give you anything; I've allowed you the opportunity to make a complete and utter fool out of yourself in your own thread; as I have always done with you. If you were an authority on "who real Muslims" are, then you wouldn't be in this predicament you find yourself in right now, as you try to wiggle you way out of this condrum you've created for yourself(i.e, the promotion of homosexuality on SOL)--which is Xaraam indeed. You're a bright lil' fellow aren't you?

Originally posted by Johnny B:

Waar waa bila sermon, ee waxad ku haysato Abraar noo sheeg.

mise waxa uu ka hadlayo ayaa ku danqiyay?

Sorry, my mediocre fellow, but while Abraar may or may not condone his friend's lifestyle, something I am not entirely qualified to judge, he has so far been suspect, bar none, for gloating at the fact that he has a khaniis friend. That is why I am still here when others with more sense would have long since been disgusted at his shallowness ad nauseum.

So don't try to be smart here, dawg! Preaching to Abraar about the wrongness of this nonsensical topic he has posted here is like washing the bloody dishes. . . a chore that has to be done, but isn't worth paying someone else to do. Besides, Abraar is like a brother to me. :cool:

Abtigiis   

O! I now know who I am talking with! Mr. Somalia sounds very much familiar. He is a dangerous vagrant! He can not hide behind the veneer of nationalism or Muslinimo anymore. He is the Puntland guy who has been banned for his vulgar assaults on SOlers. It is clear he is making an effort to outgrow his bad habit of wandering with burush xaar leh, but his self- aggrandizemnet is unmistakeable.

He is on his third life, having been a prophet in the books once as Dhulqarneyn, a greek philosopher later and here a whole country.

Some might wonder why It matters who he is, but I think it matters to me as it shows me the futility of trying to be civil with him, and the need to transform myself (or rather to go down the ladder a bit) to teach him some lessons.