Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

My Gay collegue is fasting the Ramadan

Abtigiis   

He is from Europe. He is fasting all day, taking suhuur and iftaar. Two of us, muslims in the office, served him iftaar this week. He says he is fasting because his new friend is a muslim and a devout one for that. He says he is sharing the burden with him, as the spouse is fasting too.

We are at loss. I think the other guy is Indian or some Asian. I think I have seen him one day.

Soonku noocya badanaa! Inaliilah wa inaa ilaahi raajicun.

The collegue asked me what is so special about the 21st day of the Ramadan. I explained to him the little I know. Basically, in football terms, it means you run past Rio Ferdinand inside the box. Chances are high you will get a penalty. The same is true, if you pray the whole night, and it turns out to be the right night (laylatul qadri), you will get lots of ajir and blessing. He understood and said he will pray.

I would have told him to pray in ilaahay farsamada u haagaajiyo, but I was selfish. That is tantamount to sexual abuse they say in our books. As the head of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse in the office (which I constantly remind the ladies in the office -telling them that as the HEAD, I am exempted of any wrong-doing), I am expected to uphold equality between all sexes and not to interfere with the choices of collegues. Subxaanalaah. Soonkayaga ilaahay ha u sahlo!

NGONGE   

Heh@Equality officer :D

Heh Heh@ Soonku noocya badanaa! Inaliilah wa inaa ilaahi raajicun. :D

Heh Heh Heh@run past Rio Ferdinand inside the box

Abtigiis   

Correction. I am not the head of sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA). I am the head of prevention of SEA.

But when I want to be cheeky, especially when I pat some girl in the office and they give me a look, I say remember, you can only file your protest with me. I am the Head of Sexual Exploitation!

Abraar, are you going to be brave enough to tell him khaniisnimo iyo Islam dont go hand in hand? Mise waxaad ka baqeysa in some sort of discrimination complaint lagugu dhirbaaxo?

Buuxo   

:D Istaqfurallah.Abraar maxuu ka soomi?

Waagan qalbi fiicna I couldn't even look them in the face and would walk away from them.Laakiin,every single qomul-luut I meet,waxaad umaleeysa inay dadka isku dhadhajiyaan.

Random Question,I always wondered what toilet they use? If they're female but appear a male ,do they use the Female rest-rooms?

Buuxo - not a good subject for this time of year but there is a difference between gay and transgenders.

Anyway, there was a lady in my old office who was transitioning (to a female) and she used the ladies. She would sometimes wait outside until I come out (or all the people), so as to not cause any discomfort and I genuinely used to feel bad.

This thread, xaaraan iyo xaaraan dhasheed weeyaan. Where are the so-called moderators when they are needed most??? We are Muslims and this is a Muslim site-- so such nonsense should not be tolerated. :mad:

Ninkaan Abraar la magac baxay, war ninyahow isku xishood oo xaaraantaan aad lasoo shirtagtay kala-tag meesha! :mad:

Abtigiis   

Buuxo,

I would have done so. Stand up and tell him. Laakin you know these days all sorts of perverts and failed people ayaa sharciyo ilaaliya loo sameeyey. Like guys and feminists! Frankly, waxoogaa lacag ah ayuu igu leeyahay, oo iska bixin doono after a month. Kolkaas ayaan runta u sheegi doonaa. Plus, dee ilaa hadda he didn't come out open. But it is known by all. Me, I have heard him over the phone and kuma danbaabayo. Waagan lacagta ka amaahday nin quman ayaan moodayey.

Now, the metal hat. Imikay odhan khaniisiintu lacag ka qaataa.kkkkkkkkkkk

Mr. Somalia,

sidaan uga helo ragga kiiska iska waala!

I think what should be (and probably wil be) deleted is your offensive post Mr. Somalia.

If I wasnt fasting, I would say a few flowery expletives to describe your manners right about now..

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

I think what should be (and probably wil be) deleted is your offensive post
Mr. Somalia

If I wasnt fasting, I would say a few flowery expletives to describe your manners right about now..

What's so offensive about my post, lady?? Don't you agree this thread is Xaaraan?

Abtigiis   

Didyou ever hear "fawaylu lil musalina..." Waxaa hoogay kuwa tukada! What will this look like if you finish the Ayyah?

That is what you have done with my rebuke of you. Sinister.

Anyway, I am not endorsing gay or any other oddity, I was even feeling shame because someone who is using our religions good name is sullying it. But this is what happened this week and I merely related it to you.

Wax is wayddini ma xume, wax is waydaarin baa daran.

^^^

Yasloonahaa yoomaddiin!

Wa maa adraaka maa yoomadddin!

Saaxiib, it's exactly your 'rebuke' that I call Xaaraan, let alone the topic of this thread. This is Ramadan and your time and my time should be spent on more productive religious endeavors-- not talking about khaniis xuna(however fascinated you are of him)!