Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Not Again - London Tube Alert

Haddad,

Yes, but the Brits didn't invade Somalia, so what's your point?

I agree, any Somali would have to be utterly moronic if not mentally ill to get involved in this shyte.

Goonle   

ZYPH

Lucky im not from Britain. So i can say this. I changed my mind dont need the scotland yard after me as well lol. I know youre content with being a second class citizen. U got your nose so far up their buts u sound like a tony blair spokesperson. U dont think someone can just indescrimately carpet bomb a country and rob their natural resources from right under their noses with nothing happening in LONDON. Every one there including yourself is in denial.

Haddad   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

but the Brits
didn't
invade Somalia

Are you sure? Last I knew, there used to be a British Somaliland. And there were quite ugly massacres.

so what's your point?

My point being, one doesn't need be a Somali to to get involved in this world issue; one only needs be a Muslim. What hurts one Muslim hurts another.

Haddad,

Every single act committed so far has hurt Muslims more than it has hurt those that it was supposedly aimed at (the western governments). So what does that say? What hurts one Muslim hurts another....how ironic. I don't believe you know what that statement means.

Haddad   

Every single act committed so far has hurt Muslims more than it has hurt those that it was supposedly aimed at (the western governments). So what does that say?

Those behind the bombings would disagree with you. They have calculated it will significantly hurt the UK's economy, in both the short and long terms. The financial markets of the West cannot withstand insecurity & instability in any degree or form. Just think about how much the UK's public transportation system would stand to lose (9 millions taking the tube & buses every day). The goal of those behind the bombings is to bleed the UK's economy. Recession is to be expected in a few years. The lost of $billions in prospective investments is to be expected. High rate of unemployment is to be expected. Allocating a good chunk of the budget in securing the country is to be expected.

Goonle   

ZYPH

I get to know a little about u each time u post. Now the issue is that youre ashamed of being muslim and black? Its all good sweetheart im pretty sure u just a little negroid girl looking for a better life in England.

Goonle   

Haddad

Nicely said. All that devotion and admiration for britain has fogged ZYPHS memory of the early nineteen hundreds when we lost thousands of good men to the invading brits.

Kashafa   

Kashafa's Law #1: What goes around comes around

Kashafa's Law #2: What goes up must come down

Kashafa's Law #3: Chickens come home to roost

Condemable ?, Yes. But please spare us the "Ohhhh, it can't be happening here". Why can't it happen in London if it's happening in Baghdad ? Britons, blame Blair for "Battle of Britain: The Sequel"

Kashafa   

just remembered... Even the mayor of London said the West's foreign policy was the main cause of the attacks.. If HE can see it clearly, why can't some of the Nomads on these boards

OG_Girl   

^^I don't know what you are talking about but things really getting nasty for muslims.They shooting people because they look like Muslims!!

"I didn't see any guns or anything like that - I didn't see him carrying anything. I didn't even see a bag to be quite honest".

Source

Now you can't even carry bags without being suspicious!!I would say people be careful specially brothers with big beards. :(

Salam

Goonle

Its mutual...I also learn a little about you everytime you post. Mainly that you have trouble reading and understanding.

[Edit]

Oooh...don't you all sound so bloodthirsty. I suppose it's easy to feel that way when you're safe in your beds in these same countries that you're so busy condemning.

Regardless of Britain's role (which I have never excused) in the 'war against terrorism', I don't and I can't accept or rationalise that blowing up innocent civilians is justified, especially when done in the name of Islam. If you guys can excuse it, that's entirely upto you.

Haddad

Any potential loss of investment will be far outweighed by the negative impact these incidents will have on the Muslim community in the UK (and wider afield) and the restrictions, or worse, total loss of any and all our rights. It also gives Blair and Bush several more reasons to go and carpet bomb another Muslim country.

Kashafa   

Now you can't even carry bags without being suspicious!!I would say people be careful specially brothers with big beards.

If it comes to it, then this is the way to go out:

"What can we do when we're arrested, but open fire

Life in the pen ain't for me, cause I'd rather die"

Courtesy: My Block by Shaykhuna Tupak Al-Shakuur

OG_Girl   

أيوه كده يا بطل . بس علي الله مو كلام Ùشوش

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Salam

^^I don't know what you are talking about but things really getting nasty for muslims.They shooting people because they look like Muslims!!

OG.I dont know how they do it in other places,but in the civilised world,when You are asked to "STOP" and "Get Down",Guns pointed; The first instinct is not to run but do as said.

Unless u have something to HIDE,why run?

Haddad   

It also gives Blair and Bush several more reasons to go and carpet bomb another Muslim country.

Blair and Bush need no more reasons to carpet bomb another Muslim country. This is about power; you don't need reasons. What can stop their power is power.

Originally posted by Afromali:

when You are asked to "STOP" and "Get Down",Guns pointed; The first instinct is not to run but do as said.

What if the person is mentally unstable?