Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Not Again - London Tube Alert

Haddad   

Originally posted by Afromali:

the rationale here is that so many innocent ppl[58 to be exact] died.

You're wrong. Those innocent ppl elected the UK government. The UK government is the innocent ppl's representative. They empowered the UK government to act on behalf of them. Not only that, they extended the mandate of its government, by awarding it another term. They gave the UK government a mandate to do what they see is fit for the UK's interests. The UK government serves its innocent ppl; isn't that what democracy is about?

Kashafa   

Someone Anyone. How Many ppl here know of a HUMAN/ANIMAL that can run faster than a BULLET?

Neo from the Matrix...don't know if he can run faster..but he sure can catch it.

Miriam1   

^@ Haddad

For God's sake dont say that. They did not deserve to die.Poor Folks who were trying to go to work and feed thier families are the ones who died, the ones who dont own BMW's or Jags and have to take the tube.

*empowered thier government* The UK was one of the countries that held numerous large protests against the wars and still Blair's miniorty government knows fully that its on weak footing due to the war.

Your thinking is full of anger and hatred. An eye for An eye mentality is screwedup.

heh

You're wrong. Those innocent ppl elected the UK government. The UK government is the innocent ppl's representative. They empowered the UK government to act on behalf of them. Not only that, they extended the mandate of its government, by awarding it another term. They gave the UK government a mandate to do what they see is fit for the UK's interests. The UK government serves its innocent ppl; isn't that what democracy is about?

Am trying VERY Hard to Know WHAT this GOVT DID?[i will like You to Say to our very own Diamente if she deserved to GET HURT].

Neo from the Matrix...don't know if he can run faster..but he sure can catch it

:D YOU! You!.I will let you go for that Smart Reply.

Unfortunatly i said who can run faster? not catch it. ;)

Haddad   

Originally posted by Hayam:

The UK was one of the countries that held numerous large protests against the wars

So, what good did that do? Did it force the UK government to stop massacring tens thousands Iraqis? What good are protests?

Haddad   

What did the UK govt DO?

You can find the answer in my previous comment.

Kashafa   

^^ I'll take that !!

What did it do ? umm didn't it like invade Iraq ? Umm like with the Yankees and stuff ? umm..yeah somethin like that.

What did it do ? umm didn't it like invade Iraq ? Umm like with the Yankees and stuff ? umm..yeah somethin like that.

umm..OK

So what happens to those who didnt VOTE for that govt? :confused:

Or those Who are not in govt,but still Voted for the war?[The Tories].

And those Who didnt Agree with their Party and Quit.[The Population/Ministers]

Do they 'like',all get blamed and 'like' get bombed and 'like' shit? 'like' that?

umm..like one more thing. 'like' Isnt like Iraq 'like' 10million miles away from 'like' london? :confused:

Haddad   

Do they 'like',all get blamed and 'like' get bombed and 'like' shit? 'like' that?

Whose government represents all those? There's only one government who represents them. If you're an Iraqi whose entire family were wiped by a ton or half-ton weighing British bomb, you will distinguish between who voted or not for your enemy's government?

Kashafa   

^^^ Correctomundo... Well-put

Afro bro..ur using waaayyy to much "like"... Don't dilute Sweet Valley vernacular

Whose government represents all those? There's only one government who represents them. If you're an Iraqi whose entire family were wiped by a ton or half-ton weighing bomb, you will distinguish between who voted or not for your enemy's government?

I see where Your coming from. Thanks for the Clarification.

Just..a personal question[You can entirely wish not to answer of course].

Will you Forgive,Understand ,justify and completely understand & be fine if for instance:

IF a close family of yours or Yourself were to Die from A suicide operation? [The recent LONDON bombings to be precise].

Afro bro..ur using waaayyy to much "like"... Don't dilute Sweet Valley vernacular

OK

Haddad   

Will you Forgive,Understand ,justify and completely understand & be fine if for instance:

A close family of
yoursor Yourself were to Die from A suicide operation? [More precisly in the recent LONDON bombings to be precise].

Your question is vague. You have missed to include the circumstantial factor. Nevertheless, I understood it, and my answer is: You should visit the BBC section of Have Your Say, read comments about the issue; you'll be shocked to find Brits who Forgive,Understand ,justify and completely understand & be fine.

Your question is vague. You have missed to include the circumstantial factor. Nevertheless, I understood it, and my answer is: You should visit the BBC section of Have Your Say, read comments about the issue; you'll be shocked to find Brits who Forgive,Understand ,justify and completely understand & be fine

How vague is a direct and straight forward question?. Would YOU fogive,understand and justify?[someone kick me in the nuts here,Preferbly Kashafa].

I Never Asked about the BBCs have your say, if and when i feel the need to ask them the question i asked you, then i will do so. IN the Meantime,i ASKED you in a simple yet very Clear tone.

WILL you[Hadaad] Justify,Understand and Forgive?

If this is vague, i apologise.