Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Not Again - London Tube Alert

OG_Girl   

Oooh yeah, I wouldn't know about "YOUR"civilised countries since I live in the middle of the desert redface.gif

Salam

Goonle   

ZYPH

Its helarious, for someone that seems to have ADD,

its amazing that your accusing me of not paying attention to your posts. Did u take the time to read mine sweetheart. When did i state it was ok to bomb inocent folks. U way outta line. But than again im not surprised. By the way how old are u cuz i dont holla at anyone over 25 lol

Kashafa   

أيوه كده يا بطل . بس علي الله مو كلام Ùشوش

^^. Faahim min kalaamak anak ma sami3t Shaykh Tupak Al-Shakuur. khaleek bint kuwayisah wa ifhamii gabl ma taktubii.

OG_Girl   

لا أنا Ùهمتك عدل بس قصدي خليك ريال صنع وسوي مثل ما قال شيخك الموقر

Salam

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Oooh yeah, I wouldn't know about "YOUR"civilised countries since I live in the middle of the desert
redface.gif

Salam

Ya Binti Shawarma binti oil, Check this out eh, I never said anything like ‘My civilized country’ or ‘you living in a desert [Remind me Again if Kuwait wasn’t a desert, ;) ] and backward country’, but I did say ‘in the civilized world’, which includes any country which has laws and rules.

Now, I don’t know about ‘the desert country’, but in THE CIVILIZED world [Not ‘My Civilized Worldâ€] you don’t panic from being stopped by the police or anyone in authority for that matter. There is due process, first you follow and obey the law, then later question it.

Wait, aren’t you studying to be a lawyer?, shouldn’t you know this basic stuff?, or let me guess, you live in the desert, and the Bedouins don’t follow rules? :D

Hadaad, I think for judgement purpose, and in the interest of ‘saving more lives’, I think it will be safer to say ‘better be safe than sorry’. I think the police took action based on what they deemed right. If this person becomes mentally unstable, well sorry, but…

Oh well....wtf

dawoco   

Ya Binti Shawarma binti oil, Check this out eh, I never said anything like ‘My civilized country’ or ‘you living in a desert [Remind me Again if Kuwait wasn’t a desert, ] and backward country’, but I did say ‘in the civilized world’, which includes any country which has laws and rules.

Is it me or is SOL trully becoming a place of af lagaado and edab daro? Afro, aboowe I wasn't expecting such malicious sarcasm from you of all people. It is right out of order, and disrespectful towards Og girl, specially since she never made a secret of her arabic roots. It was a cheap shot, bro, very much below you.

I would run if some1 pointed guns at me, no matter where i was in the world. Anyone who will be arrested under the terrorism laws currently operating in England has a cause to be afraid of being caught, because they can detain you for as long as they wish. And they need to only be suspicious of you to do so.

The saddest thing was seeing that Muslimah crying on live television, in the news today. Not only was she told that her son was dead, but that he probably is the cause of 26 other people dying in a horrible way. May Allah ease her pain, aamiin.

OG_Girl   

Yes every one would panic why not?You don't know about his past experiences. People panic for many reasons other than he is guilty or he was hidding something.In that case, I can understand shooting him from a distance. but shooting him after pinning him down, that makes no sense.

Read this:

"One of them was carrying a black handgun - it looked like an automatic - they pushed him to the floor, bundled on top of him and unloaded five shots into him."

If they on top of him, they could have handcuffed him.. why shoot him that too 5 times. Doesn't make sense to me.If this not discrimination because he looked like a Muslim , I don't know what it is!! Wouldn't be better if they kept him alive so they would get information from him?But seems that wasn't what they were after! :rolleyes:

Salam

Originally posted by dawoco:

quote: Ya Binti Shawarma binti oil, Check this out eh, I never said anything like ‘My civilized country’ or ‘you living in a desert [Remind me Again if Kuwait wasn’t a desert, ] and backward country’, but I did say ‘in the civilized world’, which includes any country which has laws and rules.

Is it me or is SOL trully becoming a place of af lagaado and edab daro? Afro, aboowe I wasn't expecting such malicious sarcasm from you of all people. It is right out of order, and disrespectful towards Og girl, specially since she never made a secret of her arabic roots. It was a cheap shot, bro, very much below you.

I would run if some1 pointed guns at me, no matter where i was in the world. Anyone who will be arrested under the terrorism laws currently operating in England has a cause to be afraid of being caught, because they can detain you for as long as they wish. And they need to only be suspicious of you to do so.

The saddest thing was seeing that Muslimah crying on live television, in the news today. Not only was she told that her son was dead, but that he probably is the cause of 26 other people dying in a horrible way. May Allah ease her pain, aamiin.
Dawaco, Walaalo, I don’t think I said anything offensive to OG Girl, its like me saying to a somali, Ya binti Canjeero binto Bananas [canjero the food,banana our cash crop]. However, if its thaaaaat sensitive, then I guess I will wait for OG girl to complain to me. If and when she does find it offensive, then I ‘d correct ‘Af lagaado ‘ and the ‘edab daro’[and or until a moderator finds it offensive], but let me not catch you with anything, id be on your case. :D .

Its all done in jest and fun. Am sure there have been worse offensive words used before me. So suck it up Xaajio. :D

To answer your question about, running away from the authorities, I guess there is a difference between being arrested wrongfully than being a ‘Mistaken identity’. Mhm, the choice is clear for any “SANE†person[Hadaad,zip I used the word sane. :D ].

dawoco   

but let me not catch you with anything, id be on your case.

I wouldn't expect anything less than that from you icon_razz.gif

And xaajiyoow waadba is adkeeysayee, I wonder how you would react if u were chased with weapons and shouted at. Somehow i have an imagine of a lugo baasto faarax jumping hurdles like in the olympics and saying bisinka and faataxada :D

OG walale

If they on top of him, they could have handcuffed him.. why shoot him that too 5 times.

I am not supporting what they did but they were given orders to shot on sight. If the person had a bomb attached on him he could have blown up the area coz he was alive. So they took the order.

What I want to know is did that victim/perpetrator have a live bomb or was it just an act of precaution :confused: :confused:

Haddad   

Originally posted by Warrior of Light:

What I want to know is did that victim/perpetrator have a live bomb or was it just an act of precaution

An act of precaution. Analysts have concluded this isn't the work of professionals.

OG_Girl   

Sis,If they suspected that he were a bomber, why didn't they kill him from far away?

The guy was running away (if he were suicidal, why didn't he detonate the 'bomb' when the cops were close to him, if he didn't want to be caught?)...Running away indicates a need for survival.... Something fishy is here.

Plus we don't even know if the guy was a muslim or shikh.Wouldn't make any differences to me. This is plain unhumane.

Salam

Haddad   

Retailers and tourism officials already digesting the fallout from the first deadly bombings in the British capital two weeks ago warned Friday that the second round of attempted attacks on Thursday had severely dampened the prospects of a prompt rebound in both sectors.

As armed police stormed a subway train in pursuit of a suspected terrorist, shooting him dead, the country's Tourism Industry Emergency Response group met for the second time in as many weeks and concluded that the effects would be significant.

Source

Blessed   

^Hmmmmm! That could be a good thing, noh! I wonder when the sales will kick in. :cool: I needs some shopping therapy after all that confusion.

I'm worried about police terror, am definately uneasy about this new shoot to kill policy, shooting into homes. I don't like it one bit :mad:

Anyways, Londoners. Stay cool, life goes on till your time is up and make sure to read ayat kursi before you go out. Power to the people and all that...Science is evicted.. :( I needs to find something else to watch.

^ Good riddance! I have never cursed so much at the TV. Science was an annoying little prick. redface.gif

As for London, I have become too uninspired by the subject. I dont want to hear it. I cant handle another bout of paranoia.