Sign in to follow this  
- diamond princess -

Somalinet?!

Asalamu Alaykum

When I check Somalinet Forums (mainly the teen farum) it makes me sick and tired of seeing somali's bash somali's. Why do they try to ruin eachothers names and reputations? Is it because they can simply get away with it? I honestly believe this site is 100x better.

I was also wondering if you agree to the fact that Somalinet should just stop their forums for awhile.

.:peace n luv:.

nuune   

good point u made,i remember at a time when somalinet was the best somali website around,that was back 1998,but it lost its reputations for allowing everyone to post whatever they like,they still calim to have the best somali website.

it is for somalinet admins to monitor their forums,or at least close it.

Rokko   

who cares!!!!!!

I haven't been to that place for almost a year and half na'mean. lol

A friend was telling me that Somalia Online forum is actually the number one Somali forum on the net in terms of daily posts, quality articles, useful members, etc. It actually took over Somalinet as of March of 2003 na'mean.

The nomad epedemic !!!!!!!!!!!

Blessed   

Yeah, who cares. We got Somaliaoline and our ultra cool nomads, let them to their own devices.

In Sha Allah when they tire of idiotism they will leave that place and come and seek refuge in the most decent *Somaliaonline*

Viva SOL :D

Dhawn Dhaawn Somalinet :rolleyes:

- am stuck on silly today, don't mind me ya'll ;)

Zakariye   

You made a good point, but remember still the other site you are mentioning is one of the best SOmali sites we have, reagardless of Somalis misbehavings, you have to rememeber one thing, most 0f the Somalis, arrived this county in early 90's and still in the process of understanding what we call good behavior, time given they will change. New generation are arising and hopefully with the help of their elders will sustain their culture and somali behavior.So don't judge the somlinet all this misdeeds.

bismillah

Xalimo7   

Yes i admit it , i do go that place, when i feel angry to curse.lol and to cleanse myself and then come back down to earth. I know it is not good but sometimes i hate to foget how to you know .

see you

Exceptional,

That place is out of control!!! I used to go there, and they did censor before, but all the wrong things I suppose.

Yeah I agree with you that they should shut down the forum..cus most of the people have migrated to other websites.

:cool:

exeptional....yeah,,,,i agree with you that they should close that place down

i mean, i only ever visited the forums once, that was coss some romours been put up about ppl i know, and they got me to check it out.

i felt that the posts were degrading and totally sick.

the moderatos there should control the place.

however, having said that, i used to go to the chat rooms- on S-net, and some intellegent and open-mided people with principles, values and dreams, logg on--

i really enjoyed, u know, just talking , about anything and everything, and u end up teasing eachother--it was a laugh.

i guess these people have left and very few people with principles and boarders logg on now,

before when we have a dissing match, we had un-said rules,

1- u never diss Islam (or any other religion 4 that matter)

(walaahi, i seen some guy come in as shaytaan-resently and he was taking a joke too far by dissing Islam--and yes-he was a somali)

2- u never diss parents

3- leave gabiils well alone.

however, attacking a person and dissing them to the ground was a laugh - maybe i'm childish-maybe i went there to release my frustrations on some1 else---

i say if u still go their for that feeling remember to ask the person at the end of the night--- 2 4give u

i mean, Allah only 4gives the sins you commit against him. when you commit a sin against a person, saying Astaqfirullah is not enuff, you have to ask for their 4giveness.