Sign in to follow this  
KEYNAN22

Wow somaliland seems to be growing fast

KEYNAN22   

A friend of mine from Hargeysa sent me this pic today of his neighbourhood from his city hargeysa, i must say i'm impressed. Looks very nice, and more developed than i ever imagined, i think i might invest in a house there in the future.

Keep up the good work Somalilanders.

beutifulneighbourhoodhawd2.jpg

32346327mi3.jpg

p20pa1.jpg

view14ll8.jpg

STOIC   

My own suspicion is telling me that this is not Hargeysa, but some Arab country.I am a bit skeptical to beleive this as Hargeysa.

^ :D:D

Reminds me of an annoying Boyz II Men Song which had the lyrics "From the shores of Milan to the streets of Miami" They obviously didn't bother to check their atlas. :D

Dude are you dumb or what? Or are you taking us for granted? What are your intentions? Your friend must have meant to send you other pictures and instead send you his lovely holiday pictures in the mediterranean.

I don't believe that he 'mislead' or even lied to you but there must be another explanation for it but look at the architecture and can't you see that it is mediterranean, european? Balconies and the different architecture. It's different and Hargeisa doesn't have such archtecture they have more of a british and a different style of building houses but this are old apartments.

Don't mislead the people and check your source next time before posting and lying to people who might never have seen what their city looks like and now you have raised their hopes and expectations to a level that is unprecidented. Inshallah once peace and governance returns and the cash flows then we will build such beautiful apartment blocks but before that let's not lie to the gallery. Sorry but I didn't meant to bring you into conflict with your 'friend' but next time don't take what he says to you for granted and use your godgiven instincts and intellect or at least travel a bit more in your life and see the different architectures and what the places like the mediterranen look like. Go and vist Italy, Greece, Syria and Lebanon.

BTW the first picture is from the Lebanon New Beirut to be exact:

Lebanon Apartment block

Those pictures are not from Hargeisa sxb ,,, you are mistaken unless you're talking another Hargeisa in Japan or Indonesia :D:D

Hargeisa don't have a sea ,,,,,,,,,, and all those pictures including the first one are not hargeisa's ,,,,,,,,,,,, sorry to disappoint you

i wish it could be like this,,,,, but there is long way to go dear!!!!! it seems you got the wrong pics and u should atleast ask some1 b4 u post if had no idea how Hargeysa looks

Hunguri   

looool@ Garaad Bari. Waar Garaad ma yaabtay. Alla ninkaasi beenta uu sawiray waynaayeey lool. Waligay ma arag wax la mida. He should be given an SOL award over the lim wishes smile.gif

Insha Allah waa la gaadhi doonaa sidaa iyo si ka fiicanba laakiin as Garaad bari said, there is long way to go ,,,,,,,,,,, :D

may be marka anigu aan madaxweyne noqdo :D:D

KEYNAN22   

LOL actually no one sent those pics to me, i got those pics myself from other websites. I posted them so to see the reaction of the secescionists. I must say im disappointed, i thought they would have tried to confirm that this was indeed hargeisa (considering how much they love to brag on how SL is more advanced than the south). But damn i should have checked that hargeisa wasn't a port city before i posted those pics, a big blunder from my part :D