Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

East Africa travellers

Paragon   

^^Lol. Northerner, sxb I can't help it. 3 months. Thats all I had planned for but judging from how it looks I might stay longer. Layman ayaan isku xirxirayaa, which might require my physical travel to Tanzania, Uganda, Malawi and hopefully back to the motherland. It does feel good to be back to mother Africa and especially 'little Mogadishu' smile.gif .

Raula, yes I am heading there, Insha-Allah. But not Mandera. My abtiyaal and habaryarro live from Mandheera to Beled-Xaawo, Luuq, suufka illaa baardheere. N/AA might actually know my relatives over there: Ilma Issaq Macallin. Odeyga awowgeey is well-known in Beled-Xaawo. He was an early settler there. Though I must visit them sometime Insha-Allah but not this time. Ma gaari karo hadeer waayo waxaan u socdaa dhankaa iyo Libooye. Masaajiddo la dhisey iyo kuwa qabyo ah ayaan insha-Allah soo assess gareyn rabaa. Insha-Allah I will carry with me enough water, inkastoo Libooye biyaheeda ay yihiin kuwa saafi ah just like mineral water.

Raula, about the buildings, have you noticed the change of style in properties. I was impressed equally by the new designs Somalis are picking up. At the rate Somalis are going, we'll have to brace ourselves for things that are unimaginable in Africa.

In addition, when I get time, I'd like to take photographs of the land-scape. The land-scape of our lands fascinates me walee. Hadda waxaan aamin sanahay illaa aan carra Soomaaliyeed cagta saaro safarkeyga safar ma aha. My mother whenever she gets ill use to say 'Somalia hala i geeyo, hawadeeda ayaan ku caafimaadaaye'. I guess it is heriditary smile.gif .

N.O.R.F   

^^Your rubbing it in saxib. 3 months that could be extended???

'Somalia hala i geeyo, hawadeeda ayaan ku caafimaadaaye'

LoooL, a famous sayings amongst the older generation alaahay nafta ha-udeereeye. But is it a psychological thing?

raula   

^^^gracias for the wlc and JB yes iam still alive and fine as a fiddle bro, i hope the same to you.

Paragon-actually i travelled there during the rainy season and lord know it took me 4days to get there from Nairobi to Mandera where it takes 2days usually. We camped outside(xcept no camping gear-so basically with what you were wearing, rain or shine. It was like survivor. Good experience overall. Well i was headed for Gedo, then trolled around, the whole of Gedo even spent some days in BAADIYE, drinking biyaaha xareeda as well as dhanaan.

N/AA, that road is memorable..is that KUTULO or HABASWEYNE :D on the other hand looks more like towards mandera side coz its hilly and dusty(very rocky/granite like)..but amazing really magnificent scenery.

Gabbal   

Raula, waa dhinaca MANDEERA :D:D , did you bring some Xamuur back with you hadaad Garbaharreey gaartay? :D:D

Paragon, ***** Macalin miyaa la yiraa? I haven't heard of that name but Beled-Xaawo waa layga badiyaa, I will ask around inshallah.

Paragon   

^^Adeer khatartu weyba i daba joogtaa. War sow kaan Laas Qorey uga leexdey ? Ninyow fulay ma ahiye armaad mool tiimbataa ayaan isleeyahay ileen waagan Soomaalidoo dhanbaa bohol isku qodaysa e'.

Marka hayla yaabin adba hadii miig lagula dul joogi lahaa casar dheer ayaad isaga carraabi lahayd halkaad joogta e' smile.gif .

^Haye Xageed Joogta?

Meeday sawiradii vegetationka iyo xoolahii dhulkii?

Geed Dhamaajo,Maygaag,Mudufur,Malmal,Lebi,Garas,Xagar iyo everything in the middle? War waa kusidee??? icon_razz.gif

Paragon   

^^I am still between Mombasa and Nairobi. Insha-Allaah I will take off to dhulkii from the 3rd of July. Markaan halkaa tago ayaan sawirada Xanan, Gumar, Sarmaan, Dhiin, Sarqeen, Kurow iyo kuwo kaleba kuu soo qaadi doonaa smile.gif .

Originally posted by Paragon:

^^I am still between Mombasa and Nairobi. Insha-Allaah I will take off to dhulkii from the 3rd of July. Markaan halkaa tago ayaan sawirada Xanan, Gumar, Sarmaan, Dhiin, Sarqeen, Kurow iyo kuwo kaleba kuu soo qaadi doonaa
smile.gif

Walle Waad Caasi garowday adeer. Bil dhan baad Kenya joogta dhulkiina matagin? Waad Ganaaxantahay adeer....

^^I am still between Mombasa and Nairobi. Insha-Allaah I will take off to dhulkii from the 3rd of July. Markaan halkaa tago ayaan sawirada Xanan, Gumar, Sarmaan, Dhiin, Sarqeen, Kurow iyo kuwo kaleba kuu soo qaadi doonaa
smile.gif

Rageedi, Waad haysaa Yaa Guru ee ka waran:

Xagar iyo caddad iyo hadii xananka laga gubo: xormo daran inaad tahay ... intaan kugtu xabeebte:

Ina mooge words of his classic song - qaraami with cuud, you remind all that!

^^I am still between Mombasa and Nairobi. Insha-Allaah I will take off to dhulkii from the 3rd of July. Markaan halkaa tago ayaan sawirada Xanan, Gumar, Sarmaan, Dhiin,
Sarqeen, Kurow
iyo kuwo kaleba kuu soo qaadi doonaa
smile.gif

Kuwa kale maqlaye/arkaye labadan dambe (Sarqeen, Kurow) ma wax aad iska suubsataya adeer? Waxaad kaloo hilmaamtay geedihi somalia ugu caansanaa smile.gif sida quule, ontor, lebbi, maygaag, dhiirtaag, yicib, hohob, nagaar, qansax, tiitiin, yaaq, dhusundhus, jiic, xannan, dhiirtaag, mayrax, marreer iyo qaar kaloo badan inkastoo 80% aaan sheegay waligey arag balse reer adeero ka maqli jiray goortii aay ka yimaadaan halkaa iyo dhulkii Ceelgaab & Cadaado oo aay shaaha cabayaan ee la is warsanayo. smile.gif

Anyway take care of yourself and safe return. And if you going to Somalia make sure to have put on a good bodyarmour.