Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Haha ...somalis treated like garbage by saudis and now Brits know

Fabregas   

I not is get ze tital of ze bosti? I mean whar arr yu lafin at? And watis ze boint you are traying to make it? Also kan you get is me a cheab suit from Milan? I givin to you my dahabshill savings account details?

Peacenow   

You can talk about my suit but you resort to mockery because you know I speak the truth and say it as it is.

I make my my money and I depend on no one. Unlike the rest of you who worship arabs yet you cannot stop flooding into 'christian' countries and living of their benefits and whatever homes they give you.

You have no dignity, no honor, and you represent nothing.

Fabregas-apart from the smirk on his face and his undying hate for anything Arab, I think peacenow brought up good subject to talk about.

peacenow-Little respect for people's beliefs would go long way into actually having a decent conversation or even perhaps debate with you unless all you want or enjoy is just mocking people which in that makes you douche-back.

Marx-Forget about peacenow, what do you have to say about the article?

Fabregas   

@Peacenow, Complete and utter rubbish. 100% of the people here work or study. Some probably have have better degrees than you and work in better places. But you never see them claiming rubbish like, " I'm the only black man with suit in Milan or some other baris and jibberish". They just do what they have to do: study, work, feed the fam, and all that; but they don't make a point out of it or boast every day of the week.

Secondly, I bet you any money, your family or relatives must have come to Italy or Europe as refugees and sought to benefit.Who are you trying to kid?Don't be acting like you some mixed race Italian-Somali child who was raised in the popes orphanage. If are families claiming benefits is a diss, then we are all as equally as guilty. And, yes: plenty of blacks wear suits in Milan. Show some humbleness will ya! Why do you think your special cuz you have some office job in Milan?

Secondly, everyone knows Somalis have range of problems, not only in Saudi Arabia, but all across the global village. I fail to see the purpose of your defeatist, Somali bashing, gloomy hate-filled rants? There is no objective in constant bashing. "Somalis are this, Somalis are nothing, Somalis are trash". Are you just wailing, crying, moaning, mocking, ridiculing, bacaac, screaming like a defeatist negroe, "or are you doing something for your peepz n tryin to change there situation? It's like you wallow in the misery of SOmalis or something? Seems like from reading your posts roun here. Sxb; fix up, look sharp, bacda iska fur!

Che, bro, indeed he brought a good subject. good enough to read just before afur. But I don't think his point is to have discussion or share different points. His only here to say: Somalis are trash, Somalis are qashin, you stink, yall suck, for like the hundreth time. It's like he serves the internet for bad Somali news. My beef with this is as follows: is there a point to the constant wailing and SOmali bashing and is he not SOmali like the rest of us?

Fabregas   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

Fabregas is a blind follower of pseudo-arabism. he is devoid of any logic and rational. Sometimes, I wonder does he worship arabs or is he a muslim?

Stop regurgitating and recyling redunant words you heard from your queen mary professors: kulaha, pseudo Arabism, devoid of logic and rational. I just hope that you know you called me a gaal/murtad by insinuating that I worship a human tribe rather than Allah. But seeing as it is Ramadan, I wont woop you cyberly and forgive you brother. ;) .

Using a language you would understand... horta exposing mans like that is bait abti yh.

I am sorry if you felt offended sxb, that was not my intention walahi. I just don't like the way you deliberately wind-up people to get a reaction.

che,

As a proud Somali man, it breaks your heart that your people are treated as second class citizens in most Arab countries and certain places as sub-human. Maybe people see us as easy targets. And those who blind worship these same people, like fabregas is a travesty saxiboow. Though its not good to assume that all Arabs are bad people, the vast majority of see them Somalis as easy targets and deserving of such treatment. Some of these people see all Somalis as easy prey to disrespect and treat with absolute distain.

Gentlemen, no name calling specially in this blessed month.

Marx,Febregas, and peacenow, it looks like you guys are the opposite poles on all issues about Somalis and Somalia, isn't this lack of common ground and unwillingness to even talk to each other is the cause of the Somali demise. Afterall, I do believe there are millions of Somalis with those very different thoughts, and none are willing to comprise for the common cause.

Good point about the name calling, but couldn't help noticing your opportunism in that statement.

We shouldnt be willing to compromise the safety and well-being of our people. the treatment of Somalis in certain parts of the world is unacceptable. all parties are agreed on this.

Fabregas   

Marx; I am winding up this individual only because he uses the suffering of poor Somalis as an an opportunistic plot to constantly ridicule Islam and Somalis collectively. Meanwhile, I am guessing he isn't doing anything to help or change their situation. I am only sticking up for my deen and peepz. If that equates to being an Arab worshipper, then I gladly be one, every day of the week. Wal hamudilalah.

Che, stop trying to play the diplomat. You know I am right. peacenow thrives on bringing up the suffering of Somalis as an excuse to insult their religion and themselves. He also insulted the entire people on this forum as dole/benefit seeking, scrounging Arab worshippers. Furthermore, I have never heard him offering a solution to Somalis or telling us what he his personally doing to make a change. I am willing to work with all Somalis if they are willing to make a difference and help folks out. And I actually agree: the treatement of Somalis in some Arab countries is shocking. But I am not willing to accept some flight 13 kids constantly mocking my deen and people, just because they brought a cheap suit and found a job in some poxy office.

..My first shock was the sight of a nine-year-old Nigerian boy sitting on his own crying aloud. He wanted to go to his mama. He had been separated from his family in a souk. For the police, he was an illegal immigrant and booked for deportation. Does the Saudi sharia law require a nine-year-old to be imprisoned with adults? This was not a funfair. Apparently Saudi law is blind when it comes to such subtleties.

Welcome to the sightes & sounds of modern Saudi Arabia!

Peacenow   

Originally posted by chubacka:

Also interesting to know why this man is in Saudi jails in the first place.

very depressing. However the connection between the corruption of the Saudi prison system and somali people in the west is not very clear Mr Peacenow.

The connection is very real. 80% of somalis in UK are on the benefits. The highest percentage of any group. 40% get public housing. Also the highest. These are the facts. It is known the high birth rates is due to people knowing they will get child benefit. The sole reasons. This is a people who have deginirated beyond repair.

All of this from the charity of the gaalo white man. What do the arabs do that serves on the other hand blind servitude to them.

chubacka   

Firstly pls do share where you get these very nicely rounded statistics, it would make an interesting read.

Secondly you need to make your angst clear, are you angry that apparently high numbers of somalis are in receipt of state benefit in the UK or that somali ppl apparently have a devotion to arabs?

how are the two connected?

Your point is lost amongst the mindless ranting and raving.