Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Civil War in Kenya. Almost!

lol@Underdog, ragiisa waaye ninkaas.

aS far Kenya is concerned, ha gubato.

Somalidiina, need to get your priorities straight.

Kenya isn't your problem, dalkiina aa gubanooyo, ee shift your attention back to dalkiina and dadkiina.

STOIC   

Layzie, that is harsh. Some of us have entire generation of families living few miles away from the Machete carrying nuts! All we hope for is peace and calm for now. I hope Kenya will not be another Rwanda in the making! No one can reasonably admit that the elecion count was free and Fair. The likes of Internal Security director (Michuki) need to be prosecuted for giving directions at shooting civilians with live bullets.Surely Kibaki lacked a competent mind to advice him on how to go about election frauds.This was the worst mis-calculated highway robbery.As the twig is bend so shall the tree grow.Kibaki was misguided by his GEMA imbeciles.Their deeds will sure catch up with them.I hope the international community slaps some sort of sanction if Kibaki is left to lead the country!

Jacpher   

Kenya has been more than a second home country for millions of Somalis. Civil war is the last thing in East Africa.

Allow ilaali.

Chimera   

What is happening? and why should the Somalis depart? what's their role in this? damn half of their military consists of Kalenjin and Somali officers, targeting these two groups at the same time is foolish

Dhubad.   

^After all the myth of Ethiopia taking over of Somalia is true. Walee wixii la sheego waxbaa ka jira. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Waxaan iyo wax ka daran was expected since Soomaaliku taageersan Xabashi waxaas ay sameyneyso, oo dalkeena inay la wareegto rabto -- I am referring to the BBC's so-called marked boundaries. Let me email them maraxiinta. How dare. Grrrrrrrrrr...