Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Weekly Standard:the vehicle that made Iraq war possible

Jacpher   

Thanks Xiin, very informative.

The neocons will continue to influence policy and public opinion so long they can get away with it. We saw this week O'Reilly inviting terrorists to strike an American City.

Until average Joe reads the likes of Noam Chomsky, their votes will go to those influencing/manipulating their thinking. I sometimes read Counterpunch Newsletter.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

'Neoconservatives and their blueprint for US power’ has been fascinating story for me. How these Jewish intellectuals understood and used the venues of American power is quite intriguing, to say the least.
and

These guys know what they doing, don’t ye think?

Salaam,

Contrary to what so many good people – out of sheer terror of 'Communism' – think, Capitalism is not 'free enterprise,' an incentive for success, 'a chance for all.' Capitalism is trusts, speculation, parasitical usury. Capitalism is J. P. Morgan, Rothschild's bank, ripping apart the nations like maddened swine. Capitalism is the Jewish frying pan in which culture is rendered down to the grease of money. Following it, as the night to day, is the thrice hotter Jewish fire of 'Communism.'" William Striker.

Am not adding anything here but communism,Socalism, Capatilism, Anarchism,Liberalism,Anti-Religion are all brain child of few people of certain race who are clever enough to manipulate main masses for their end benefit or demise.

وَيَسْعَوْنَ ÙÙÙŠ الأَرْض٠Ùَسَادًا وَاللّه٠لاَ ÙŠÙØ­Ùبّ٠الْمÙÙْسÙدÙينَ

Culimada luqadu waxay yidhaahdaan Wa yascoona fil adri = Ya'da filcil mudaarici ehi waa a "Continuation" what they are doing as we speaking fasaadkii baa socda!

5:64 The Jews say: "Allah's hand is tied up." Be their hands tied up and be they accursed for the (blasphemy) they utter. Nay, both His hands are widely outstretched: He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy. Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it; but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief.

For more inforamtion Please check out:

http://www.fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/WSCwrote1920.html

Mystifying something that’s clear to all is duplicity of sort. Competing, good Sharmarke, to occupy and stand on the summit of power has been, and will continue to be, part and the parcel of human nature.

These men are not guilty of keeping their eye on the American powerhouse neither are they guilty of aiming to attain foreign policy goals that in the end preserve the military superiority and the economic dominance of America and her allies in the vital region of Middle East.

They did, I believe, what men with ambition strive to do. They understood that the world is coming to a clash and refused to entertain the naiveté of peaceful coexistence when one’s economic sustenance directly depends on other’s natural resource. The morality of their means is not an issue here for we all know this ilk operates on a totally different set of moral values!

I guess it’s our turn to compete and learn how to tune and propagate our message, don’t you think, good Sharmarke?

Muhammad, this thread has turned out to be more informative than initially though! We now know who feeds Castro’s progressive tendencies. And who though Xiin of all people would have interest in the political ingenuity of neoconservative cabal! Look how this brought political insights of the Wordette, Ducaqabe, Tahliil and Seeker.

Please do continue.

Castro   

As you said, Xiin, there are few conspiracies here. It's really all out in the open. The leveraging of all that's available (media, economic power, patriotism, fear, lies, you name it).

I don't know if emulating that kind of behavior and ideology is most people's cup of tea. I believe it takes a certain breed to propagate such ideas and to implement them. I'm certainly not on of them.

Propagating your ideas (not theirs) through morally acceptable and financially viable means, good Castro, is what I meant to say. In that, replicating their tactics (wicket ones such fear, lies etc.) is not something for us to entertain.

Clearly though these men have shown shrewdness in framing their message and tuning it so that it is consumable for the large public. I personally would not mind if dislodging Saudi monarchy and giving people their country and resources back could be achieved through peaceful means. Remember it was Khumaini who taught us how taping and recording political messages and distributing them could expose and highlight the injustices committed by the Persian monarchy. And in the end, that simple medium made possible the downfall of Shah.

Think, good Castro, what it takes to reverse clannish politics and apprehend thugs in our beloved land without resorting to full conflict with them!

Cara.   

I like how everyone here is shaking their heads morosely at the ignorance and blindness of Joe Sixpack, when Muslims were equally duped by the neo-con media. I remember how every major Muslim organization threw their support behind Bush-Cheney 2000 on the basis of the very conservative values that you are all now excoriating. Muslims supported the Religious Right when it came to gay marriage, secularism, women's reproductive rights, etc. Yet they ignored that every one of these issues have to due with civil liberties, which Muslims are only now treasuring as they are taken away.

How, as a special interest group, should Muslims balance their support for ultra-conservative social values against their opposition to ultra-conservative political values?

Castro   

^ Who said muslims are not Joe Sixpack? I certainly wouldn't exclude them. The six pack part may be but nothing else. The same propaganda works on us. What you need is the right mantra and anyone could fall for it.

Calypso, neacons don’t necessarily share conservative values (social ones) you just listed. Theirs is an ad hoc conservatism that’s intended to expediently deliver foreign policy objectives. Muslims support for Bush in 2000 had to do more with the fact that Al Gore chose a Jew as a running-mate than falling for conservative propaganda, I think.

But you’re right the fact we Muslims are Republican by values (social value, not all of the ones they sell to us though) while we vote Democrat by default poses a challenging political dilemma. For instance, last election I settled for the convenience of less-than-two-evils proposition and voted for Kerry!

I even ignored the fatwa from my Shiekh!

Whats going on guyz, I don't understand any shit you talking about here, thats because I didn't read, too much to read, politics overrated? Waste of time I believe.

But what burns my head is this rather magic vehicle that made Iraq war possible, can you explain in like two lines or senstences, what sort of car could do that?

As I said I didn't read any chack couldn't bother, only felt interested to know the said car, do you mind?

Jacpher   

lol @Castro

No, it’s a HAMVEE

It is the Weekly Standard, the magazine that drives the pro-Israel neo-conservative movement. The manual that convinced the policy makers and the public to rush to war.

I think Muslims should unite and get over the concept of choosing the lesser of two evils. They need to stand behind the candidate that would stand with them, support their most vital program. Just like the Religous Rights and the Pro-Isreals. Each one has it's own agenda, pro/cons and yet they unite under one banner, the one thing they have in common that embraces their core plans and agendas. At the end of the day, these two giants might clash if there's no one to go after.