Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Adoring Ugbaad (A true Story)

Was she really asking for divorce? divorce her for Gods sake! and send her to her mum. hehehe no am really joking. Very moving story yaa A&T, thanks sxb for the story. I say real story real people!! Was she really asking for too much or she been abused mentally and emotionally.. not clear yet.

Miriam1   

Strange.

Their relationship went downhill, afer the silly man couldn't just come clean about having tummy aches...yay.

ilax   

A&T, a good story. But, I missed maxul-shaahidka. I mean the link between this tale and the social marriege system.

Why is Ugbaad the one with the problem? The man is clearly driving her nuts with his stoic aloofness.

AT&T, you present your sympathy for Ayaanle openly in the story.

I didn't read the story. But i must admit Ugbaad is a btfl name!

Aw Tusbaxle, nice title. Allow yaa ogaadase kastuumooyin baa ka buuxa sheekada...

Emperor   

^I also didn't read it, its a form of protest against AT's fake fictional story paraded to us as true, why the insistance, Sheekooyinkaaga oo dhan true manoqon karaan, if you over-do-it, way kaa fashilmaysaa, embed your story's title with "True Story" only sometimes, not markasta kwoning that you have so many stories and so much to tell :D

^^Waraaa xaggaad ka dhacday ninyahow! Intaad baqshad maran soo dirtay baad albaabkiina xiratay :D !

As for Aw Tusbaxle's stories, bal tan noo aqri ninyow and alert me if you see matatayaal dhex daadsan...

nuune   

lool@matatayaal, ayuranti iyo ashidanti naabulo,

Xiinoow, AT&T stylekiisa weeye waxani, waa kan Ramadaankiina dhamaa saaxiibkeena toobtuu dillaacsadey oo haduu inagu soo afuufi alaabihii dhushuqda ahaa.

Nuune Koofiyad-weynow,

Hadduu aw Tusbaxle taraaraxo adiga iyo xaji NG baa loo haystaa.

The man does not know when to stop. Just like a spoilt child, he would construe your niyad-dhisid shouts as a sign of agreement. Aniga I weydii…anaa saaxiibkii ah :D

NGONGE   

^^ Aniga xisaabta ega saar, saaxib. Xita markaan niyada o dhiso ugbaad oon bu ego noqda. Horaan kuu sheegay, ninko waa bila saaxiib.

ps

The story is not explicit (apart from some clever mention of some marital gymnastics here and there). It is mostly about a wife's paranoia and excessive love.

Val,

You say he's on the guy's side and yet you also say the guy is aloof! I wonder WHO gave yout that idea ;)

Emperor   

Xiinow Awoowe Waaban caraysnaa, with the Eid celebs and the Month of Ramadaan I was expecting to recieve my roses and well decorated cards privately and smoothly delivered on time, waan yaabanaa kawaran wondering danbigaan galay muxuu yahay, the postman was on strike hadaan gartay, thanks for the info now I will have to clear up everything and re-initiate the channels of communications.

Abtigiis   

Emperor- de nin weyn beenaalaa tahay lama yidhaa. take it or leave it, it is true. When it is not, I don't say it is. Go and review all posts. Of course when I say true, I mean something I have witnessed or have been told to me by reliable people. What I mean by true is that the stories are not FICTION (from my imagination). I don't want to take credit for what is not mine.

Xinnow- adeer nigis ku majiree maad isha marisisd! dee wixii lama galaan ah anaa ku soo qori "NOT for under 16 and Xinn". :D:D

Never cease to be amazed by the IQ level of Val. "Stoic aloofness" ku lahaa. How many others (including me) have seen that angle of the story. She got the main issue.

^ Iga daa, waad ii qarineysaaye.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Val,

You say he's on the guy's side and yet you also say the guy is aloof! I wonder WHO gave yout that idea
;)

Well, I thought the story was unbalanced because the narrative tried to explain why Ayaanle did some of the things that made Ugbaad so paranoid, but it didn't look further into the psychological impact this has on Ugbaad, presenting her as just obsessive and overly-emotional.

To me, what came across in the story was that, for whatever reason, Ayaanle was not willing to allay his wife's fears properly or permanently. In fact some of his 'assurances' (like the part where they are arguing in front of their respective families) seemed designed to make Ugbaad look and feel even more irrational. Now, a man who is not capable of making his wife feel cherished or secure has failed in his duty as a husband. He doesn't deserve the beautiful, loyal and loving Ugbaad.

Don't you agree?