Sign in to follow this  
7_steps_2_Heaven

WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET ME???

It seems every year we ask this question to ourselves...But I think those old members should go back and re-check their choices previously and see whether they would still want to meet those they chosen to meet earlier years...Sometimes it's interesting to see how things had changed from then to now

Qac Qaac   

Qac qaac, don't flatter yourself, the day i invite u under my rock is the day i'm blind, deaf and paralyzed, cause i won't be able to see u, hear u, or run away from u, hence im trapped. Yikes!

X, abaayo waxaas aad shegeeso oo dhan, haddaaba tahay loooool.

Admin, Duqa meesha. listen, anigu waxba ma dhihin about UNDER A ROCK. iyadaa keentay, ma aqaan maybe film ee ka soo daawatay. laakin i would respect your claim anyways bro.

caramel, PM, in waxaas looga hadlo ma ogeen thanks for telling us sister. haddi aad umaleenesid in aan kaa xadnay topickaaga raali, iyo xaal, iyo calooley ba qaado ok. macaantiis.

nuune   

^^^^ waryaa qac qaac calooleeydan baas aad sheegeeso ayaamahan waa maxay, ma calooleey baa lagugu anqariyayna lol

calooleey maba dhaho aniga, shukumaan aan u aqaanaa

Qac Qaac   

kaalay adi marax yoho, shukumaan ka la isku tirtiro soo maladhaho. haddaan ku hadlo the northern diologue na waxaa lagu dhahaa Tuweel.

nuune   

wara shukumaan i know, laakin caloleey marka la dhahaayo iyo shukumaanka soo iskuma ekko qaab ahaan, labaduba duf ay leeyihiin, that is the point,

mida kale tuweel means towel, they stole it from english loooooooooool

adduunka intuu wax batay calooleey aaan ku murmeenaa lol, war heedhe isku xishoo :D

Originally posted by underdog
:

quote:

Originally posted by disillusioned-N-despondent:

That should be an interesting conversation. Especially if am carrying my
budh

is that some kind of caveman...oops I mean caveperson mentality I hear? DND, what happened? are you implying you want to cause actually physical damage???

I don't encourage violence and my comment about a foot is as has been grossly misunderstood :

People I'd like to meet just to see if I'll get the urge to break my foot off in their a$$es

I see people have selective reading skills mastered. the
"to see if I'll get the urge"
part of that sentence magically disappeared when read.

DnD, I'll try and stay off your radar. [/QB]
LoL...Underdog, dont be offended walaalo. I was just messing with you. Walaahi I wasnt refering to your 'foot in a$$' comment. Just to that caveman fella. Although I wouldnt mind knocking some sense into him, I think I'll probably get a long rather well with him. :D

C'mon, dont be discouraged from giving back as good as you get. No need to fall off the radar, your exchanges with the SOL ladies is what keeps me coming back. ;)

Raula, I'm still around...just not around as I use to. Gosh, my 2nd anniversary is coming up time is flying ma isdhehday.

Anyway, I don't remember much of my old list...perhaps am lazy to retrieve.

I've already met some in funny, strange and unexpected ways smile.gif

Anyways...pple am still curious about...

Shaqsii, Barwaaqo,Kaafi, Lakkad aka. don't know ur latest, Ameenah, mujahid, DAD, Athena

More pple I would love to sit n' converse with

Nur, Sister Somali, Raula, Rahma, Flying, X-quizite, Rahiima, *Sue, princess sexy, Baashi etc.

Each yr. list keeps getting longer.

Shuijul, theres a nice place in Leyton - Sheesha, Tea, and a satelite with load of sports channels, prem,seria a and la liga,,,,,

Is there now.. smile.gif , Well if the truth be told am always up for some sheesa and mint tea. The champions league final will be played on the 26 of may (wednesday night that is) we might be able to have a mini sol sports crew knee's up :D with Winger back on the 17th

Qac Qaac   

Underdog & DnD, i think, u two should get married or something... naga daaya qeelada badan madax xanuun aa nagu rideen.

Shujui & winger, nacallaaye naga daaya soccer tiina iyo champion league aan naga daba wadaan. NHL & NBA playoffs are both starting soon, who cares about soccer.

Kaha, i am very disappointed of u, u didn't even say hi, maxaa marax nimadaas.

Nuune, qashiin ka tahay cun, u had time to look the calooleyda and think of what it looks like, waraa kaalay adi kuwa balaqa mukulaalaha u tuuri jiray ayaa tahay hayye.

Garab, xagee ka dhacday ayaamahaan.

nuune   

QAC QAAC, nin fayoow baan ku moodi jiray, walaahi waad waalantahay, baanadhool bax soo liq.

tuujiye aroos uuu galay aan maqlay sxxb

Khayr   

Salaamz,

Would like to meet...hmmm...

1. Sophist and Mr. Ooadwayne

-I just want wanna take them both to the GYM

and be their ref. for a 'Boxing Match'.

The Winner would get Dinner with Ameenah.

Well, if Ooawayne wins, I think lunch with Nasir and Angel Dust would be nice. ;)

On a more serious note,

I have met a few nomads already and I enjoyed their company and conversations with them. :D

Truth is that souls that are a like, have a way of finding themselves because as the saying goes

'You are with those that you love/cherish/adore'

You know there is a saying, when two great souls meet, they don't have to say anything, just their presence with each other is enough.

This is usually the feeling with newly weds and those who are in love, but its stronger among

the Believers and saintly personalities.

Fi Amanallah

Intel   

Originally posted by Northerner:

rocko: more like shane warne, gettin slower in old age u know,,,

waagartay!

that also answers my question from an other topic :D