Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

iPhone

Kool_Kat   

I got the iPhone 3GS a few weeks ago, ani xoogaa gadaal ka gaar aan iska ahay when it comes to tech stuff, laakiin this little gadget waa balaayo! I am enjoying it to the fullest, I feel like cunug yar oo kabo cusub loo soo gaday the night before Ciid. smile.gif Matter of fact I am posting this from my phone!!! Xashac can you feel my excitement? Caku iyo gadaal kagaar!

Abwaan   

loool...naga daahee annaga hannaga xanaajine I-phone gadashadiis weli ma gaarin Ilaah hannoo kaso...lol...bal wax nooga sheeg waxyaabaha ugu yaabka badan ee aad la dhacday!

Kool_Kat   

^Shib iska dheh, hada dhow leenba bartay how to manually dial phone numbers using the keypad! :mad: Kaaga daranee its internet application 'Safari' sowtaan umaleeyay something to do with safari iyo xayawaan! redface.gif

Che, nacam, very much...

Libaax, I am still waiting for my haadiyaad, as Ibti said... :D

Gheele, for someone who has been using the Nokia 2760, of course iPhone is like hitting the jackpot for me...I wear the title of 'gadaal ka gaar' very proudly...

Fu-Fu, isku dirka dhaaf cunugyohoow garbaha weyn... icon_razz.gif Hadaa rabtaa inuu A&T dhoho kaa jaray my own phone...

LOL

weren't you the one who had that laptop from 1995? smile.gif

I can feel your excitement, I too wanted to get a new phone but unfortunately I had to prioritize :( They're quite costly.

Cabdow   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Kaaga daranee its internet application 'Safari' sowtaan umaleeyay something to do with safari iyo xayawaan!

:D:D This lil gadget caadi ma aha, i've had it for about a year and half now. The damn thing is like ado wax walbe (ie, camera, laptop, i-pod, phone, GPS, etc..) as jumla ahaan laguugu siiyey camal smile.gif

Ps. I'm actually posting this msg from "it"

Indhoos   

Good for you KK and as someone mentioned already you are not gadaal gaar, especially when I am around.

GG, Let Dino RIP dear.

I've had the iPhone 3G since july 2008. and i've only recently started using the apps .. i now have 4 pages of apps everything from CBC radio, yellow pages, Wikipedia , currency converter, unit converter, flashlight, specialized alarm clock, islamic calender, prayer time etc.

my favorite feature of this phone is the powerful tethering capability ... recently I have been working in some rural areas .. and browsing on the 3G network is much better than I thought it would be at least when compared to the terrible hotel connection

Originally posted by Indhoos:

Good for you KK and as someone mentioned already you are not gadaal gaar, especially when I am around.

GG, Let Dino RIP dear.

Lol was it you?

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

saan Xaq miyaa Libaax ninyoho inaa A&T aad qadiso Kool kat aad siiso iphone
icon_razz.gif

Nin shisheeya raaca ileen, qaba rafaadkaaye!!

Xibsul-Islaam online would have given to me!