Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Mid-week drudgery

^^ aLLAHA ubahane ... wats with the anger, and it seems is on all your posts today, u don't sound very happyy at all. if u were a girl .. i would probally have put down to being tat of the month again ..

What a miserbale bunch of people. Melike.

:D

Didn't get to study last night. Methinks am going to flunk spectacularly. I didn't say that..am supposed to be having positive thoughts today..

.. 4 hours to go..ugh.

^^Welll GoodLuck my dear, make sure that techo staff won't make you a techno-freak.

OOhK you can come back next time here sysnthesizing like one..

nafta   

Hello wonderful people!

Finished my presentation and am currently on a high that has got nothing to do with any pills.

The weather matched my mood today and decided to treat myself to a frappachino (tall).

After to-morrow...4 blissful weeks of holidays await me. I'm gonna go bake a cake. Ta ta

^Yum. I've been eating junk for days. More, please.

Well done, Tukale and Amelia. I have 2 more hours of study(which means 2.5 knowing me), sneaking in here(self-sabotage) and bed(divine). Will let u know how tomorrow goes in the Friday thread, lol. Variety is the basbaas of life. :D

Off to get whatever doen't need cooking..

I know it's not a Wednesday, but it aint a Monday either! I wonder if we should set up a new thread for Tuesdays? No? Alright then. :rolleyes:

Anyway, did everyone have a good break? Mine was excellent, thanks. First day back and I feel super refreshed. Gorgeous weather to boot as well!

Sheh, don't glower at me! You should be grateful for a little cheery sunshine among this drudgery. icon_razz.gif

-Lily-   

Ahura

Technically speaking it's 4 day working week. It was a lovely break, cant complain about being back, that would be ungrateful.

Good tip is to have something to look forward to on friday, doesn't have to be a big thing, just the little pleasures in life, such as a new book, or bunch of flowers, or seeing a new movie for whose release you couldn't wait, or even wearing a new outfit.

***Bliss*** time is flying by.

N.O.R.F   

Had a 3 day week last week (Sat-Mon) due to Prophet Mohammed's (pbuh) birthday on Tuesday, did'nt get the Easter weekend though :confused: Tomorrow last day of week :cool:

Jaylaani   

Northern,

If celebrating the birth of our beloved prophet (SCW) is acceptable, why recognizing our own birthdays in big parties isn’t recommended? Perhaps you can help me with this since you live in the Arab/Islamic world.

Thanks.

Norf:

LoL @ Didn't get easter tho. You had a 3-day week! What more could you possibly want? Greedy.

Lily:

I naturally look forward to Fridays. Such a nice feeling knowing you have two whole days away from work. But I know what you mean; I often eat out with friends on Friday nights.

I must say, I'm really looking forward to summer, I'A.

N.O.R.F   

Jay, i was surprised at the break aswell but most people shot off to Dubai for a long weekend rather than 'celebrate'. As far as i know nobody celebrates the prophets (pbuh) birthday. If taking a few days off is defined as celebrating then its a question for the authorities. Saxib, just because i leave here doesnt make me a shiek!

Ahura, i was joking. I have another week off the week after next. On my way to my birthplace :D