Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Ahmania Rules! Lets hear your say...

Paragon   

In my process of asking 'are stuubid?' I seem to have unearthed, accidentally that is, stars in their own right. Sue, you should pay me my dues :D

Baashiyow, odey, horta waa illaaheey mahadiis oo carriga cagaar buu leeyahay, wax caano-dhan diideyna naguma jiro, dhulkuna waa uu nabdoon yahay, reeruhuna waa ay wada doogeysteen.

Gabankan axmed ahi falaad-xumadiisa ayaa laga amaan la'yahay. Walaakin dhibaato taas ka weyn naguma hayo xaqiiqdii!

Viking   

I HATE HIM! Shouted the eccentric Somaliman with the large tooth.

I was flicking through the channels one day and saw him praying. It was live on E4 (?) and was quite suprised becasue they never show clips of him praying. They show clips of people picking their noses, but a praying Muslim would be too much for the english public.

Ahmed is iirational but entertaining to watch, unfortunately they put him in the same room with airheads who are only concerned about looks and that seems to frustrate him. I think the public will evict him this time, unless BB rigs the results.

Curly   

Oh my days! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry I think I've been hiding under rock or something, I just noticed this post and that I've finally had my five minutes of fame which I doubted would happen!...(WOO HOO!!) :D

Actually it’s really weird, to think that other nomads on SOL had written worse things and then they decide to quote me! How odd and what a weird birthday present aye!

But seriously I regret saying it now; it was something I said out of anger but trust the press to distort peoples views.

But thank you J11, Otherwise I would have never known that what I think does mean something to someone weird out there.

Gediid   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

quote: "I can't believe that out of all the people in the UK they managed to pick him. I seriously felt physically ill because they put this Muslim man in there and then to make it worse he had to be Somali (probably because no one else would be that stup!d !)." "May Allah save us all!"

I just noticed something.

That above comment was from nomad
posted on Somalia Online on May 29, 2004 07:45 AM US central time.

Here is the original article.

Nomads, the Somali website the UK's Guardian is quoting is none other than your SOL.
:D
We can now add the Gaurdian to the list of media outlets coming to SOL for Somali related content.

if you find more, just let us know.
Wow amazing when the Guardian quotes someone from SOL but aren't they supposed to mention who and where they got it from.....Any lawyers in the house to advise Sue and SOL on intellectual trespassing or theft or what ever they call it smile.gif

Jumatatu   

Curly the application for BB6 deadline has been extended to 13/09/04. Dont worry hopefully you will get it now that Ahmed has set the trend for qaxootis.Just cause u missed out on BB5 u dont have to take out on Ahmed. ;)

Samafal   

I hope we are not ****** people, nor ahmed is ****** but he is playing with different generation who he has nothing in common with.

Curly   

Jumatatu that was totally uncalled for!

And anyways since you're the one who's keeping up with the BB news, I wouldn't want to ruin your chances of getting into BB, what with the competition!

Originally posted by Gediid:

Wow amazing when the Guardian quotes someone from SOL but aren't they supposed to mention who and where they got it from.....Any lawyers in the house to advise Sue and SOL on intellectual trespassing or theft or what ever they call it
smile.gif

Gediidow waad u jeedaa aduunkan. Dhac iyo boob. We got a lawyer and as soon as the case started, the website went down so we lost the case. ;)