Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Somali Girl on Big Brother

come on NG! dont patronise me! left kidney kulah! how random! I would have me in the house than you for sure. I would make an alliance with Alexander and we would rule the house.

Chimera   

Sue i hate Bex, i always zap around whenever she's on(unless she is messing with that skinny dude Luke lmao she's too much for him), yesterday she went on a rampage about some tobacco that mo had smoked

btw here's a good forum for BB9 with lots of Updates and stories: Link

^ Bex has become something else. Awful awful creature!!

Do you know what? I'm going to vote this week. That nasty, two-faced, manipulative Jennifer has got to go.

chubacka   

^^ No he is not and he cnt stand up for himself...I wish he would just strangle Rebecca rather than stealing her stuff and THEN acting the gentleman. GRRR.

Jen is going yippidoodar

Curly   

*Yawn* Mohammed is far too boring he doesn't even react at anything anymore. Go Darnell!

Bex is just a spoilt child but I think something kicked off last night because BB live was strange. Thanks for the forum Adam!

^^ Quote Sue 'Thanks for the forum Adam!'

Get your facts right woman. I started the big brother forum. Adam is just a willing participant. On more important issues, gutted that Rex is up for eviction. He is one of the few people in the house make sense.

Chimera   

BB producers are character assassinating Mo and Rachel, most of their good moments when they are having fun or when they silence the ''whisper club'' are never shown on the Highlights show they instead seem to be focusing on Mo's appetite or Rachel's..well nothing actually; she's just a bystander in the Highlights while if you look at the live feet they are both alot livelier and mo is far from the kitchen majority of the time and Rachel can hold their own:

Rachel shuts Jen and Bex down - topic

^This was never shown on the Highlights show( unfortunately the video in that topic is no longer there)

also they never show how Dale and the rest eat all the food when everybody is sleeping, making it seem as if mo is behind the food shortages, bit shady if you ask me..

Chimera   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

Get your facts right woman. I started the big brother forum. Adam is just a willing participant.

Lol your funny, Dude the sister is thanking me for the link of the Digitalspy forum in my previous post not this ''Thread/topic''

and you got some nerve telling people to get their facts straight when we all know a guy entered the house not a girl( see topic title) :D

btw: here is one of the most popular topics in that forum and it's about Mo

Posted by: Beer

FroMo must take over the planet, nay the Solar System, nay the Galaxy - NAY - All Existence!

Mo and his Fro must be they key to all living things.

Posted By: Evangeline

i love cutie pie Mohammed!

Posted By: Shabutie

Did anyone else find Mo strangely attractive when he had his hair all wet? I don't usually fancy him at all and I'm somewhat confused
embarass.gif

Posted By Lilitu

Hi guys

I'm so pleased Mo is still there......he's a lovely, decent guy. I voted for Sylvia 4 times tonight — the first time I've voted on BB since I voted for Jon Tickle to go back in the house

Poor, poor Mo.....I wish there was a way for us to tell him and Rex that we love them

Posted By Qixvix

Mo has the dignity of a real man, a real decent person who knows how to handle a bad situation and not debase himself

His shock at being spat on was awful to see but how he did deal with it was amazing

He was no coward either - the response when Dale entered the room showed that and he had to be held back by Mario, but only because he was going to be up close to say his piece

Much respect to Mo

The Brotha is safe......for now..

Curly   

Originally posted by Adam-Zayla:

quote:Originally posted by -MARX-:

Get your facts right woman. I started the big brother forum. Adam is just a willing participant.

Lol your funny, Dude the sister is thanking me for the link of the Digitalspy forum in my previous post not this ''Thread/topic''

and you got some nerve telling people to get their facts straight when we all know a guy entered the house not a girl( see topic title)
:D

lool, you tell him! Anyways before he comes back to make this all about him yet again.

Interesting theory about Mo and his constant eating, but what he did yesterday was beyond explanation.

9.41pm - Luke and Jennifer are in the bedroom. Jennifer tells Luke that she will sleep in the B Block bedroom tonight due to how bad she smells and not wanting to ruin her luxury bed sheets. Rex overhears and says, "We don't want a fish room". In the bedroom, Rebecca and Jennifer are preparing their beds for the night. They are all chatting but are distracted by a very loud Mohamed in the toilet. They all laugh as they hear Mohamed blame his flatulence on the carrots he has had to eat.

Chimera   

i laughed aswell ...but seriously if any other housemate did the same thing they wouldn't have showned it on the Highlights

But they did one time show Darnell doing ''something'' under his bed sheets on Big Brother's Big Mouth, i think it was footage of the day before he went into the house and probably thought there weren't any camera's in the hotel room he was staying at, it was funny how he kept looking at the direction of the camera while doing his 'thing' miskiin his suspicious feelings of that shady closet on the right were correct :D

Curly   

lol come on Darnell was doing that for the camera. Bex on the otherhand stripped in a park, isn't that an offence?

Chimera   

lol....i don't remember wether she was doing that in a public park or a BB garden but she is mad...

btw 3 new housemates will be entering today...all of them females