Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Somali Girl on Big Brother

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Don't know about 'beef', DD. This attraction looks fatal.
:D

** Withdraws brother's application ** [/QB]

Ngonge thanks smile.gif You've made my day, even if you insulted me with Marx, I cannot decide who is worse to be pared off with, your brother or MArx

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

quote:Originally posted by Ms DD:

Marcus

Pls explain your beef with the lovely ibti? I am sensing something here.

Ms DD, if you had any common sense! you would realise half the people in SOL have a problem with the supposedly lovely Ibz. My problem is the absolute the bile that she constantly spews. Nothing else.

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Marx:

I think waad walaan tahey, you tell me off for saying something, then say the Worse than what I said!. What an ido*t

If you read what I wrote you'd realise it was nothing similar to what you wrote. I think the fact you contribute to almost every article on SOL has messed with your somewhat limited brain capacity. Your the biggest bile bullshytter!

I know for a fact they will beat your a*ss if you enter the city. (THE boys hate Londonerz, because you guys go and ruin their girls apparently)

I am a man of high moral fibre and wouldn’t go to another city for gash! I have a lot of respect for the Somali sistas and wouldn’t even think of doing such a shameful thing. I am offended you would equate my impeccable personality to such low depth. You make me sick IBZ. [/QB]

Jaaw, waar manga waalan miis ee caadan baa lag heeseya?? :confused: This is beyond retarded behaviour, and I cannot decide between laughing or ...never mind. :rolleyes:

Marx, try not to throw the kitchen sink my way too. Why don’t you try for a little logical coordination of your argument? What has my contribution in other threads got to do with Cardiff? And I assume you’ve measure my limited brain capacity. Loool you are offended that I think so low of you and you respect anyone. I don’t think you know the meaning of respect :rolleyes: . Bool baa kaa maaqan, I don’t know what else to say.

Ibtisam   

I don’t need, you make yourself look like an utter contradictor idio*t without any help. Let me leave you to it before you start crying again. :cool:

Ms DD   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

You make me sick IBZ. [/QB]

Be careful, this could be taken as "you make my heart flutter".

Ibti is nothing but delightful creature. Halkeed ka arkooteyba. You are lacking manners in speaking to her like that. I suggest that you go into a room alone and cotemplate. She isnt adolescent ..meaning she wont fall for this type of attitude. Change your tactic if you wanna get anywhere with her.

Ms DD   

You know..people do argue, disagree, even agree to disagree. But rudeness is uncalled for, specially when you are having a dailogue with a lady. Manners are the un-enforced standards of conduct which show a person to be cultured, polite and refined.

STOIC   

^^Consider this undisputed fact;the dude above you has another avatar with a baby picture on it.Be careful he has warned you!He is a man who keeps this place clean by honoring the rules of the Forum. :D

Chimera   

Bisinkaaaa! sidii oo nooceebeyay maanta wiilkan, caadi maaha lol horta darka dumarka leh oo so qiishtay markas birthdaykiis celebrate gareeyay, nin walaan....xata maliinwalba dadka guriga degiin asaga la dagaala calaashan cuuntada dan kitchenka ka dameeyay lolol quote: what is he doing? he is having toast, eggs, spaghetti, mushrooms and tomatoes...loooool....

Originally posted by Adam Zayla:

Bisinkaaaa! sidii oo nooceebeyay maanta wiilkan, caadi maaha lol horta darka dumarka leh oo so qiishtay markas birthdaykiis celebrate gareeyay, nin walaan....xata maliinwalba dadka guriga degiin asaga la dagaala calaashan cuuntada dan kitchenka ka dameeyay lolol quote:
what is he doing? he is having toast, eggs, spaghetti, mushrooms and tomatoes
...loooool....

:D:D:D

Waxaasaa Afsoomaali la dhahaa inta kale ka cabso. Waraa Daa'uud Waraaqle goormee Afsoomaaliga saan u daadisay? Waaw iyo wuuw iga dheh.

It is pretty obvious to everyone as to why or the reason why the Freemasons, the people behind this Big Brother Show got some retarded "muslims" drafted in to their program or show in order to ridicule Islam and muslims. And somalis do come across as the easiest target, confussed souls and the lowest low of them all of these so-called BB-happy "muslim" applicants. ..eeyyo!!

Chimera   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

quote:Originally posted by Adam Zayla:

Bisinkaaaa! sidii oo nooceebeyay maanta wiilkan, caadi maaha lol horta darka dumarka leh oo so qiishtay markas birthdaykiis celebrate gareeyay, nin walaan....xata maliinwalba dadka guriga degiin asaga la dagaala calaashan cuuntada dan kitchenka ka dameeyay lolol quote:
what is he doing? he is having toast, eggs, spaghetti, mushrooms and tomatoes
...loooool....

:D:D:D

Waxaasaa Afsoomaali la dhahaa inta kale ka cabso. Waraa Daa'uud Waraaqle goormee Afsoomaaliga saan u daadisay? Waaw iyo wuuw iga dheh.
Macaaliinyaal badan ka buuxta SOL, idiinka waye qofkii ii tuusay siida la qoro af Somali, aniga saas aan ku baray, lakiin wagii hore 'Boliiska Af Somali' ka cabsanjireh :D