Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Somali Girl on Big Brother

Sheh, dunno...there was an argument and everyone was shouting when this little dude kind of bounced out of the bed and spat at Mohamed who was leaning down to say something or other. Ick. Ick. I had to go wash my face in sympathy. Ouc.

....Sheh, yup, he's been comfort-eating the household out of home and hearth.

Chimera   

If he had knocked out that sissyboy everybody would have called him a 'violent person'.

Sue - panic attacks after such incidents are exactly that: 'a build of anger' and at the same time not being able to do anything about it. Like he said in the Diary room he wasn't going to do anything st-upid( come on the guy has a record for letting his anger get the best off him when he was young) and this is why he hyperventilated

Darnell had me in stitches loooooooooool...that guy is really entertaining and every argument he is in he destroys his opponent

Lol..The guy cried like a baby. Even the gay guy was like; A man crying.

He couldn't even defend his opinions when confronted by Alex on the cross-dressing thing. He kept saying "life goes on" hundred times. Seems he had too much of Pac's 'eyes on me'. He doesn't make sense at all, not mentioning his fake accent. A disgrace. A dim wit. Alexandra is another paradox.

^their 'conversations' were so infuriating. I wanted to speak for him; she managed to push his buttons alright. He's verbally challenged but that doesn't mean he's st*pid. Starting to feel sorry for him; for all the bravado about doing what he wants he seems trapped. I'm bored with it, bring Alex back.

Curly   

I didn't mean he should have attacked Dennis but I think he shouldn't have cried like that...kick the doors in, punch a hole in the wall even do a Ahmed and smash some plates but tears, even if it's a panic attacks!

I'm sooooo annoyed for him and at him, I'm really getting drawn in.

I don't see how any of them can jusify the way Mohammed was attacked for saying three words when they were all having a go at Rex over a smudge on a bloody painting!

I think he was entitled to cry. C'mon, short of beating Dennis, what other reaction can you have to that? It was natural.

True, Mohamed is not as loud and obnoxious as the rest of the housemates and he does seem to have a bit of a problem expressing himself well, but he's pretty grounded. And he's above all their stirring and backstabbing.

Anyway, he seems to have clicked with Rex and Darnell, so hopefully

(this is BB after all) he won't be so isolated anymore.

And that Jennifer - what a drama queen! Talk about crocodile tears. Also I can't work out what the fat one's (Bex?) problem is either. Bunch of tosspots.

Chimera   

A grown man i know once cried after a heated argument when it got really personal, afterwards he brutally beat up the guy he had an argument with, i was even accidently hit with an elbow by him when i was trying to get him off the miskiin in question (who probably got off pretty well with only a broken nose and a chipped tooth)

I personally don't consider Mo less of 'a man' because of his panic attack that came as a result of the schock of being spat on...some people are like that and some aren't, i'm sure his violent acts in the past have made him a pacifist

if that sissy Dennis had spat on me walahi i would have jumped on him and ate him like a cannibal, i would then turn my head to the camera with his liver in my mouth and devour it while passionately crying

Curly   

Hang on, are we not talking about the same guy here. Since I've been watching BB the guy has cried 3 or 4 times (I've lost count) and over what?

Stef leaving, Alex shouting at him and now this?

coupled with the fact that he's verbally challenged and can never get his argument across. I can't help but be annoyed with his reactions. I wasn't excepting him to get violent but Darnell was far more domineering with his anger, he really got his point across and with confidence against a whole room of nutty drunkards.

Chimera   

Sue- And how many times has that guy 'Dale' cried? 5/6 times? lol at least mo is not trying to pretend to be a macho-type of character unlike Dale who one moment acts like rambo with a 'face full of slap'(alex's slang for 'make up' lol) and then cries in one of the rooms on his own

not trying to be a smartass Sue just showing SOL the 'big I am' :D

Wats up with Dale off late. Since Stuart came to the house! he is constantly trying to compete with him. He is even now wearing make-up to impersonate Stuart. Pathetic.