Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Somali Girl on Big Brother

Saasaa lagaa rabaa, raggeedi. Waxba haka cabsan kuwa rabo inay ku saxaan, iyageeba tooda heysataa, gibberish qoro. Qofaa qalad galin waxba ma barto. Never shy away from writing, reading and ku hadalkiisa afkeena hooyo hodanka ah.

Aaliyyah   

Everyone is responsible for his/her own actions. You guys shouldn't talk ill of this guy. After all it is his life and he can as he pleases with it.

Just ask Allah swt to guide him....

NGONGE   

"A second housemate has been kicked off Big Brother in little more than a week for aggressive behaviour after Dennis McHugh spat in the face of fellow contestant Mohamed Mohamed in an alcohol-fuelled brawl last night."

:D:D

Chimera   

I'm proud of him, he kept his cool and restrained himself from doing anything st-u-pid, he's the bigger man at the moment and the public favorite to win since that whole house is hated

He probably would have loved to knock out that little brat who spat on him but the fact that he didn't is winning him major points.

He had panic attacks and was hyperventilating trying to keep his temper, walahi very sad, i've seen individuals like that, who afterwards physically obliterated the individual there having an argument with.

Mo to win!!! :D

Chimera   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

That Mohamed is very simple. I think he has problems communicating with other house mates. He has a passive attitude! not very somali-like.

Actually he's very similar to many Somalis and that is he doesn't pick his friends based on color but on merit and that is why Alexandra who admitted she liked him the most of all the male house mates, went ballistic on him because he didn't take sides and join her so-called 'black gang' and he didn't join the so-called 'white gang' either

the guy is friends with everyone and that is why he's hated so much by these little groups

but it's all backfiring on them lolol

A memorable quote:

Alexandra: Yeah take of your bra Mohamed, take of your bra (loooooool after he couldn't get it off, they both started laughing their a.s.s off lolol)

I'm amused....

What part of the UK is this guy from?

Anyhow the strategy seems to be working since; many of you are watching the show just because of him. The Somali guy is a hit with Somali’s.

Fabregas   

Wow, If a batty-man dem wuld have spit on me on live TV, alow ya iga qaban laha! The guy has some restraint and calmness! Still wat u get for living in house wiv qudun man dem and dixiri ppl! Bal Maxa ku watey!

ps. hadu bahal fedh ah ka jari laha, then he mite av got away with due to provocation?

Curly   

yes well I didn't have a problem with him being on there, I Just find his accent and broken english hilarious. I learnt from Ahmed's stint in BB that random Somali peoples actions are a not refelction on me. Anyhoot I was very annoyed about Mohamed's reaction when Dennis spat in his face, instead of getting angry he cried. Obviously that doesn't mean I'm not fuming at the rest of the BB members they practically ganged up on the guy just for saying "It's just a picture".

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ib-R5QL5WF0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_YPt3ZKNRiA

I'M FOR DARNELL TO WIN! he's the only real person there.

NGONGE   

Ooops. I should not have mentioned that a Muslim man got spat at by a gay man on TV. Now Ibti is going to fire an e-mail to the TV Complaints Authority. icon_razz.gif

I think Mohamed is quite lovely - not at all what he made himself out like at the beginning. Obviously he would be having a tough time in the house - he's sharing with ba$tards!!

No wonder he's been doing nothing but eating! And now that he's been traumatised by the gay midget, I bet you no food will be left in that house by mid-day tomorrow. Poor guy.

Be strong, Mo. Be strong.

I love Darnell too.