Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Somali Girl on Big Brother

NGONGE   

Marx was right after all. Waxa la yedhi, there was a Somali girl from Cardiff that auditioned for the show and got to the latter stages but was pipped to the post by this guy.

Ibtisam   

Cardiff :eek: The somali community is small there. She must be naag waalan, looking to get killed, good thing she did not make it! :eek:

Ibtisam   

^^^She better move and find herself a new home for her safety. Cardiff people waa qaac, they don't know things like allowing people doing as they wish, nor is cardiff big enough to hide her. icon_razz.gif

Ms DD   

why..Cardiff is lucky to have been put on the map like that. They should welcome her with parade and ululus

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

...Cardiff people waa qaac, they don't know things like allowing people doing as they wish, nor is cardiff big enough to hide her.

What do you know about Cardiff IBZ? Mouthing off like you hold the keys to the City. Let me tell you something about Cardiff: it’s a pleasant place to live and even though the people are slightly more retarded than those in London. Let them live in their ignorance and extreme conservatism. It the cornerstone of Somali settlers in the UK.

Ibtisam   

^^^Waa taan yaabe,maa iila argate? This is beyond obsession :eek: :rolleyes:

Marx:

I think waad walaan tahey, you tell me off for saying something, then say the Worse than what I said!. What an ido*t. They are not "retarded than or ignorant or practise extreme conservatism" as you claim. :rolleyes:

For your information I know a lot about Cardiff, I have a well grounded family who’s lived there for donkeys years, into 3rd generation now and refuse to move.

P.s. I know for a fact they will beat your a*ss if you enter the city. (THE boys hate Londonerz, because you guys go and ruin their girls apparently) :cool:

NGONGE   

She says: Cardiff people waa qaac

He replies: the people are slightly more retarded than those in London...

It the cornerstone of Somali settlers in the UK

She comes back with: I think waad walaan tahey, you tell me off for saying something, then say the EXACT same thing.

And then she goes and spoils it all by saying something foolish like:

I have a well grounded family who’s lived there for donkeys years, into 3rd generation now and refuse to move.

Don't know about 'beef', DD. This attraction looks fatal. :D

** Withdraws brother's application **

N.O.R.F   

Marx:

I think waad walaan tahey

:D:D

I havn't been to Cardiff for years! Half Somali distant relatives and all that :D

Originally posted by Ms DD:

Marcus

Pls explain your beef with the lovely ibti? I am sensing something here.

Ms DD, if you had any common sense! you would realise half the people in SOL have a problem with the supposedly lovely Ibz. My problem is the absolute the bile that she constantly spews. Nothing else.

Marx:

I think waad walaan tahey, you tell me off for saying something, then say the Worse than what I said!. What an ido*t

If you read what I wrote you'd realise it was nothing similar to what you wrote. I think the fact you contribute to almost every article on SOL has messed with your somewhat limited brain capacity. Your the biggest bile bullshytter!

[/qb]I know for a fact they will beat your a*ss if you enter the city. (THE boys hate Londonerz, because you guys go and ruin their girls apparently)...[/qb]

I am a man of high moral fibre and wouldn’t go to another city to ruin a fellow somali sista! I have a lot of respect for the Somali sistas and wouldn’t even think of doing such a shameful thing. I am offended you would equate my impeccable personality to such low depth. You make me sick IBZ.