Sign in to follow this  
Nematoda

boycot meca

Thanks for reminding about this. Who knew there are so many crybabies from this little desert town.As Ibti said suck it up.

Sayid...who knew you turn militant so quickly, bring it on as Bushy would say.

Emperor and Duke with history of desert towns in the middle nowhere. Who cares?

first of all - if you know your history you'll note that the name Sayid is quite synonyms with militancy and as for you quoting Bush - i can no longer take you seriously - hence talk to my shoes - :D :cool:

^If you know history well, the Sayid gave good whipping to certian desert towns hence your fear of him made you adopt his name, and you talk to my tomahawks

tut-tut - hardly original reply - expected to much of you che - disappointed! - i am honoured to have the name Sayid - shame it can't be said the same for you ;)

Che, Sayid would have whipped you behind for disrespecting your King! Bow to his majesty waryaa and stop bad mouthing the seat of the monarchy yaa Qaloocan boy or was it Burtinle? :D:D

Gheell.T..Ha, qarxin hadii kale bahda Amxaar ladhihi doonaa mardhow. I get the Duke is from Galaadi. He made contributions to Nuriddin's campaign :D

Ragaan iyagaa isku boqora.Midkale Qardho lama tagoo if it's all that. They wouldn't be saying "Boowe Bari laga reesay" :D:D

Sayid-I'm in conciliatory mode since July 1st and July 4th was only few days ago.

^^you say that then edit and put the middle passage - fuuleynimada duke la aad. 4th of July??? what's that got to do with Sayidka?

besides you should know Qardho is the capital of Karkaar and it is no longer in Bari. get yourself educated before you write nonsensical stuff.

Sayid-Walaxii Ina Barre AUN kadanbeeyi xabad kamajiro.

LooooooooooL@fuleeyn imado...Oodweyne and his "defeated lot" mantra la timid.

Gheelle.T...Horta waa adiga kuhaya "beware", waxaaga garabeesi miyaa oo hadhow sheekada iga baxeey mase iskudir waaye.

LooooooooL@Paragon.

Saabir   

I'm disapointed of SOL to say the least, disapointed of the senior members putting themselves that low, to an extent that cyper-clanish fights became normal here. Shame on you!.

Paragon   

^Che, ninka iska dhici ninyoow. He waited and waited just to post after you. Ninkuu aduu kuu duur-xulayaa adeer, wuuna kugu dhego haldey! War ninka meel cad isaga sug baan ku iri. smile.gif