Sign in to follow this  
Nematoda

boycot meca

Nematoda   

every one knows meca muslims make it their wish in life to visit it oneday,but looking at the people who profit off their good intentions got me thinking why dont we boycot meca.?

we all know the saudi royal family careslessabout muslims around the world then most americans yet they profit from, yes I know it one of the pillars of islam to go to haj but realy think for a second would you go to hell if you didnt, isnt it optional or does my religious know how need refreshment. ?

There's some factory in Qardho spitting the same sort of kids over and over again, as if osman-nz wasn't enough nuisance.

Bosaso gets really hot in the summer I understand, lets hope it's the heat that's messing up your mind.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

There's some factory in Qardho spitting the same sort of kids over and over again, as if osman-nz wasn't enough nuisance.

Bosaso gets really hot in the summer I understand, lets hope it's the heat that's messing up your mind.

This comment is offensive, what does his region have to do with his opinion? I don't know why you're not banned? Or is it because you're part of the 'old boys club' in here?

Seriously this place lacks any diverse opinion and creativity, This place is a breeding ground for thoughtless robots, who think just because they have a western degree, they are above everyone. Reminds me of fox news and libaax sanka-taabte is the CEO.

Exactly why bring the region into it.

YoungDuke, our Deen is flexible in many areas, but Hajj is a must and if one can afford then one must go regardless of who is in charge of the Harram, even if the Jews were in charge then as a Muslim you will still need to make the Pilragime

:mad: @ Che - who the f'ing do you think you are - equiting nuisance with Qardho?.

Apologise forthwith!

YD - stay away from the keyboard before i report you to GD.

NASSIR   

YoungDuke sees an injustice but we and own posterity have to live with it until this western-made monarchy expires.

Che, Qardho is where my grand mother was born and currently lives. I love this city so beware buddy. :D

Ms DD   

Did i hear someone messing with the 'Q' town?

Young dude..i appreciate ur dhalinyarnimadaada, but hajj is a pillar of Islam. Even if those who look after it were kafirs, it'd still be wajib on us.

^ :D - Qardho is respectable twon with history and very easy going people - never be worried.

it just some attention seeker decided to insult qardho and its female inhibintants for attention.

he better apologise and withdraw his stu-pidand uncalled for remarks which had nothing to do with topic btw.

if you hate the house of Al-Saud enough to forfeit Hajj and Mecca, why not boycott the very source that avails the Saudi royals with the power and means to go about as they do? and no i am not talking about oil.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

:mad: @ Che - who the f'ing do you think you are - equiting nuisance with Qardho?.

Apologise forthwith!

YD - stay away from the keyboard before i report you to GD.

wewe ni bure kabisa, just making empty noise,