Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Divorce Yes; But Tonight No.

Gediid   

AT

Good for the both of them(isaga iyo iyadaba) one last xalaal hookup for the both to ease the time spent alone searching for the replacement.

Pujah   

It sounds iffy to say the least. I don't have any evidence or anything but I heard the minute you think about divorcing your wive she is divorced from you - now the lady can dream about divorcing but she doesn't call the shots so it doesn't matter if she wants, says or thinks about divorce it all depends on the guy or so they say. :rolleyes:

Allahu Aclam.

Abyan   

Waxaan naagaheey xoola kadhigeen.

As if a woman can be forced to stay married to a man against her wishes.

NGONGE   

^^ Of course she can. Plenty of Somali 'xoolo' out there, my dear.

Heh@Puja! Never give advice on that subject my dear. You'll break lots of homes. :D

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Waa reerka ninku. Gartaan ku jiraa.

Reerka waad ceebeysay! Sheekoynkaagu torobo weird weeye. smile.gif

On another note, this is not much of a legal matter but if it were, SOL is certainly not the appropriate platform for attaining the answers (with the exception Shaikh Nur of course).

Abtigiis   

^ Tu kadaran baan kuu hayaa ee ma kuu sheegaaa Yaa Xaneefah. For all the cheekiness you see in my stories, they are real. Should I not narrate them as they happen?

Emperor   

^Lol, the most absurd gar I have ever heard...

I have a question for you Mr A&T, can a happily married couple deprive the act of pleasure from one another... For example is it Islamically Haraam for a married lady to say No to her husband?

Abtigiis   

I refer this to the better culuma here. But I can tell you my view. I think it shouldn't be. But again, religion is not about one's opinion and God knows why he prohibits somethings.

Ma qasabaa, what if she is not feeling well? And afterall, short of rape, I think the two can alway compromise. The feminists argument that she shouldn't do it, if she is not in the mood is however,rubbish. He is in the mood and it matters!

NGONGE   

I was going to reply to this topic earlier but I forgot.

I should not really bother my mind with such junk but, lately, junk is all I've had.

Anyway, this man is smart. He showed the other men that he's a manly-man (as Baashe would say) but he's only really asking for that last night so that he could beg for forgiveness and cry his eyes out until she takes him back. :D

Skipper   

A&t what are the chances that the guy in question is actually you?

Quote by Ngonge

"Anyway, this man is smart. He showed the other men that he's a manly-man (as Baashe would say) but he's only really asking for that last night so that he could beg for forgiveness and cry his eyes out until she takes him back."

Ngonge are you sure crying yourself out is the best thing to do in any given situation? Crying so that the woman would take you back is a pride swallowing scene i will pay anything not to see.

Malika   

Skipper;

You have got no clue young man,that trick is an old trick..are you sure the "older manly man" havent sent you the memo yet?..there is nothing so moving then seeing the "manly man" cry his poor heart out!..priceless I tell ya and in many cases,thats all it takes for a woman to take the man back!..alla dumarkuu naxariis badanaa smile.gif

Skipper   

Malika i wont stand infront of a mirror and practice crying because thinking of it makes me cringe. What sort of memo are you talking about. Ngonge would you do such a thing?