Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Divorce Yes; But Tonight No.

Abtigiis   

Divorce Yes; But Tonight No.

This man had an irreconcileable break-up with his wife. Like many Somali men, he refused to give her Warqaddeeda for a long time. They had two boys. She left the town and came back when the man finally agreed to let her go. But on the night he was with the Odayaal, he said he wants to discuss with her, before he divorces her. One of the men, not an oday but a young friend from his side, took him outisde and asked why he can't keep his word. The man replied that he will give the woman the paper but only in the morning and if she agrees to spend the night with him. Pressed what that means, he confided to the friend that he wants 'inuu sii doogsado' caawa because he might not be able to marry for a long period and that the imminent drought is frightening.

The friend went to the woman and she intially refused but finally said, she will agree to it if there are guarantees that he will not go back on the Warqad.

At one point the man was mentioning that if he thinks things were 'exciting' for the night, he might find it difficult not to be tempted 'in loogu celiyo' mar kale.

Should she accept?

What is the religion's perspective on such a matter?

Abtigiis   

Diintuu maxay ka qabta Sheekh Xiin? Bal garo hadaadan Kitaab-gaab aheyn? Nin ku leh waan furayaa naagtee laakiin caawa aan ku kiciyo? :D

^best advise by far.

Waryaa Ngonge, why don't you say what you really wanted to say?

Waxaan waa classic "stuff & Nonsense" as Ng eloquently said it in the past.

Tolka, the more aad waxaan trashka ah soo qorto, the more you sound like gabdhaha on women's corner getting advise for their friends about their hubby.(in reality its them seeking the advise)

Nin rag aa tahay eedo, but its hard to tell which u like best, cimaamad or safaleeti?

STOIC   

laakiin caawa aan ku kiciyo

This is funny...In order to demonstrate complicity and, thus be normal in the eyes of SOL society,I will try not to add a word.. :D

NGONGE   

LayZie,

I upset enough people today already. I don't want to upset my old partner A&T.

Anyway, I knew you were around and would give him your two cents (as you vulgar Americans would say). :D

A&T,

He's already married to her maxa xaraanta meesha keenay? It's downright offensive but I doubt if it's xaraam (yet).

NGONGE   

^^ Saaxibka waa nin walaan, horta ma hubta woxo kuu sheegay eno run yahahy? For all you know, he wants the woman but does not want to look like a softie to ciyaal el suuq like yourself.

I blame YOU. Home-wrecker.

Abtigiis   

Maxaad ii caayaysaa????? Wax danbe yaana kuu sheegayn. Saaxiibkay ma aha. Waa reerka ninku. Gartaan ku jiraa.

Ileen Layzie G. baad ka dab qaatadaa. I didn't thought in sidaa laguu soo rido. NGONGE la soo gamay!