Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Husbands for sale in Cuba

^^ You might wanna mention to the Reer Tabareed folks, that they come in second hand :D

I would really laugh the day I see the above infomercials on TV LOOL.

These days I have no doubt; every man is for sale, for the right price.

Just look for an owner that won’t misuse and abuse you, every thing else is luck folks.

Pujah   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

NEW PACKAGE

Are You tired of xalimos Naggin?... Or perhaps You like a Fiesty female partner..What About If we tell you -we have what you lookin for -

Femme Fatale - A FIESTY XALIIMO

CONTROL THE VOLUME TO UR LIKING - SHE COMES WITH REMOTE CONTROL

NEW INTORUCTORY OFFER - Buy Femme Fatale and get a free Remote Control
:D

Talk about creative advertising. :D ... Cant wait for Femma's reaction tho'... I bet you all hell will come loose.

^I realized he is not worth it. The man has been offering to 'buy' me for a long time. I hate seeing grown men cry, but I can't give him hope for what he can never have, now can I? I'm not that cruel.

Alleged Legend of Zu,

Is this another one of your lame attempts of getting my attention? How many times have I told you kaama helin? Dukey maa dhagaha kaaga buuxa horta? :rolleyes: Ninyahow iga har, indhaaga yar-yar baaba iga hor'imaadey.

shyhem   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

NEW PACKAGE

Are You tired of xalimos Naggin?... Or perhaps You like a Fiesty female partner..What About If we tell you -we have what you lookin for -

Femme Fatale - A FIESTY XALIIMO

CONTROL THE VOLUME TO UR LIKING - SHE COMES WITH REMOTE CONTROL

NEW INTORUCTORY OFFER - Buy Femme Fatale and get a free Remote Control

LoOl that is funny,Too bad the sister is so mad she had to say "leave me alone" in af-somali.

As for husbands for sale,just count me out.I want to bail my woman out of poverty and not the other way.

Nephissa   

The auction house hasn't closed! O'right, there's someone I would like to bid on :D

the Musclemania of SOL. I'm feeling genorous and willing to bid on English pounds today.

£50.00

(1 day 23 hours left..)

OG Moti   

^^ £50??? I don't know what they told you.. But in here the sale is for human male, not a Donkey or a monkey...

Hey this topic is against Human rights, xaliimos butacoos, please stop this defamation of the brothers.. even thou i believe everything is for sale, including men and women, but still not this degrading way... Bisharo have some style and add five more zeros after the 50

PEace

not a Donkey or a monkey...

ERR...The Muscle Dude,does resemble a donkey[Not looks,but weight]& Zeph also tells me FIDEL is a MONKEY-look-alike or was it Gorilla?. :D

Juxa   

508 or moti the shiid-man, 50 pounds is alot of money for a man, i wont bid any man, or monkey or donkey(no disrespect to the donkey) since a donkey can bring a total income of $200 a month.

me like freeeeeeeeebies :D

Nephissa   

Originally posted by P_508:

Hey this topic is against Human rights, xaliimos butacoos, please stop this defamation of the brothers..

Would you just frigging stop imparting common sense? It has no place in these fora! :D

Newsflash: Fidel, is off the market, he was last spotted chatting from his cell on the bottom of what appeared to be triple bunk bed, alongside his cellmates (Xalimo & Caasho) calling him all the names in the world he so prefers ie; papi lindo, papi chulo..chico, nino, muchacho.

He sent this message to his fellow SOL-ers:

"Dude, if I can do it, you can do it. Try it. You’ll like it. Come on dude."

Are you wearing green contacts or is that plain jealousy shining from ur eyes

HeHE.Contacts[green ones at that] are for sissies.

Besides, i have not heard of inter-species jealousy. The only monkey-Hu-MAN relationship i know of is thru my local annual circus :D .

Outside of that,you'd have to go to CONGO[it dont matter either Brazaville or kinshasa icon_razz.gif ]where the relationship is not favorable to the monkey :Dicon_razz.gif;)

Castro   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

cellmates (Xalimo & Caasho) calling him all the names in the world he so prefers ie;
papi lindo, papi chulo..chico, nino, muchacho.

Brilliant. There is no comeback from this. Bravo. I taught you well. Now humor me and say it mamasita? Papi. Not chulo, not culo. Just papi.