Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Husbands for sale in Cuba

Pujah   

^^ Old fashioned fowqal old fashioned. you can't decline such offer.

Anyways, The old man has spoken. He even made counter offer, I say we out do him and offer $176.

Do I hear $177. nope, nada no offers. SOLD for $176.01

There Bisharo now you have that Personal Assistant you been asking for ;)

Castro   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

^^n*gga please, I beat you to it. I already declined the offer, couldn't you read?
icon_razz.gif

You sure did. But unfortunately, the offer was to me. Not you. You can't decline jack.

Castro   

Originally posted by Keyf:

Anyways, The old man has spoken. He even made counter offer, I say we out do him and offer $176.

Do I hear $177. nope, nada no offers. SOLD for $176.01

She's stuck with my raggedy old a$$ now. Come to papi. This will be you room. You're sharing this triple bunk bed with Caasha and Xalimo. Gals, meet your new bunkmate.

Castro   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Loooool @ you two.

Come to papi kulahaa. Balo ha kuu timaado.

Ahh. A feisty one, eh? I needed that around here.

This auction house is in shambles. The items on sale haven't been valued (I will just bet they are all useless), there are far too many auctioneers and the clientelle...well, the clientelle leave a lot to be desired!

Girls, don't throw good money after bad prospects. smile.gif

Ciao

It seems demand is low therefore I suggest Buy one Get One Free Approach.

The Offer: -

Buy Fidel Get Orgilaqe for Free

Buy Jacaylbaro and get 25 % off Rudy :D:D

Cheers

Castro   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

It seems demand is low therefore I suggest Buy one Get One Free Approach.

Demand is nonexistant. Except for Keyf and her peddling of Bishaaro. This market is closed. We're now selling gummy bears instead.

Before you get excited GIRLS remember with all EXPORTS there is usually a rule when the importing country/people are AFRICANS.The rule is always export the worst QUALITY to them they wont know the difference.We get the WORST QUALITY medicine the WORST QUALITY food GM mainly,and now you'll get the WORST QUALITY men from them i.e those with full blown AIDS.Do you have any gurantees?.Read the small print WAKE UP.Local produce is always the BEST as you know how it is grown the level of quality checks and they come with a lifetime gurantee and if you dont like the product there is a money back return policy or exchange of product.You can even sue the company that produced the product if their are any side effects.All this will not come with these imports from a far off land.

We're now selling gummy bears instead.

How sweet of you, reminding me of the old days. Wont mind munchin on some chewwy bears smile.gif

Before you get excited GIRLS remember with all EXPORTS there is usually a rule when the importing country/people are AFRICANS.The rule is always export the worst QUALITY to them they wont know the difference.We get the WORST QUALITY medicine the WORST QUALITY food GM mainly,and now you'll get the WORST QUALITY men from them i.e those with full blown AIDS.Do you have any gurantees?.Read the small print WAKE UP.

Thumbs up to ORGILAQE, kkkk

I doubt a Somali girl would travel all the way to Cuba to seek a husband – why not Somalia –

I mean it usually happens the other way around, guys are always going back to get four wifes – are there female nomads who thought about going back home to get married.?

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Buy Jacaylbaro and get 25 % off Rudy
:D:D

Cheers

Woooooooooow ,,,, looooooooool ,,,, that should be put on da Ads ,,,,, :D:D:D ...

From now on ,,, u r my sales manager ,,