Sign in to follow this  
Charisma

Who should be higher in education!!!!

Bess.   

wow..wow...relax....and sweetie....u can keep ur question no one is gonna change it ...u said "this is my opinnion wats ur"....well..it seems u r not interested in anyone else's opinion except with those that agree with urs...all u want to do is force feed ppl ur opinions...and to tell u the truth...ur question is ummm ..nice...and has potential, but well...if i were u, i would advice u not assume anything about me....sugar...u have no idea what i know...or what i was taught...or by whom...so relax...ok

respect

Pucca   

where there are somalians arguments are bound to start

**offers both sisters a chill pill**

take it darlings its free...and chillax..doctors orders :D

pill is best taken while sitting down, drinkin tea,watching ur fav movie...or eatin ur fav chocolate cake/ice cream/candy...

ta ta

Originally posted by Charisma:

My question is to u to all the somali guys n gals, who do u want to be more educated ,u or ur spouse !

I would like me and my hubby to be as educated as we could possibly be. If he has a BS/BA, MBA, JD,MD,ETC....its good enuff to be frankly honest. Do you know how much education costs these days? don't get me started on that one.... but in either case, it's a non-issue.

Devil's Activist,

You wrote,

Do you know how much education costs these days?

"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance" You remind me that bumper sticker. But anyway, I think none of you guys are talking about the Islamic education. Education in most of your common definitions is the so-called secular/material and worldly studies. The real education is the study of Islam. It is what matters in both lifes!

Did you say Edutainment, or Islamic Education? :D

Bess.   

lol...at barambaro sis...thanks for the advice...chilax..hahahaha...like that...it is not worth it... and i have moved on....

it is all good sis..charisma...

peace

Tuujiye   

Viking nin yahoo sifiican baa u hadashay..Mana u malenayi dad badan in ee ku fahmeen. kuwa wax garadka ah bas baa ku fahmay..

Brother Alla u baahne sifiican baa u hadashay sxb ilaahey kheer hakaa siiyo..

To me I wish my wife is more educated than me when it comes to Islam. I think I would want my wife to be highly educated in Islam and other kinds of education for this world..reason for that is for our kids. If your kids have a mother who is very educated in Islam and has a degree, your kids will grow up with strong mentality about the world. And y'all know what they say.."every hero, their is a strong woman behind him" and "every ***** , their is a week woman behind him."....Y'all get the point.... ;)

wareer badanaa!!!

Originally posted by Qacbaro:

mash'allah feebaro ur maah maah killed me..

Well, Qacbaro, your Somalisized-english reminds me the guy who said to his wife, "I open you, because you cut my leg".

:D

Rahima   

Well, Qacbaro, your Somalisized-english reminds me the guy who said to his wife, "I open you, because you cut my leg".

:D

Education, or rather knowledge is not limited by a degree, so if we are speaking about university degrees, then i couldn't care any less (although it would be nice if he could hold a professional job).

But i do make it a requirement that he must be intellectually challenging. I wouldn't want anyone who couldn't hold a stimulating conversation on various issues.

Furthermore, Islamic knowledge is a must. This to me is far more important than all the secular knowledge possible.

Rahiima,

You are the girl! The only Islamicaly-versed girl in the forum. Masha-allah, the future victory of Islam resides what the likes of Rahiima produce for Islam. In other words, It takes good mothering to bring out the best of humanity.

Our girls who are educated in the western institutions are seen thesedays as more than the devote girls who kept the entire Quran at heart, only because those girls are western minded, subxaanalaah, that is a tragic, alien concepts invading and deluting our pure thinking pattern!

I am sure most of this forum participants don't consider (xaafidul Qur'aan) or the person who knows the Qur'an by heart, an Educator. But a psychopath who studied the decietful and the most meaningless art of psychology, English, or politics is known as, (ka leexda waa aqoonyahankiiye, Jaamici, or macalin-sarre). :eek:

I agree with Rahiima, what matters is nothing but the Islamic education. Take a look at all the killers and fraudersters who spread the curroption on earth are highly educated in the secular studies... does that make a sense? Of course to them, esp. their wives and so forth, but to us, Muslims, it doesn't supposed to be the yardstick to judge when it comes education.

Why can't we ask, who should be higher in piety, or who is more human being and honest when it comes to marraige?

Qac Qaac   

alle ubahne i agree she is one of the girls who are islam minded 24hrs in here. although most of the girls here have clean heart and they all are good in their way...

but bro there lots of sisters who are religious just like rahima in here..

1. sisade

2. concious manipulation

3. Buubto

and many more that i don't remember now..

Originally posted by Qacbaro:

alle ubahne i agree she is one of the girls who are islam minded 24hrs in here. although most of the girls here have clean heart and they all are good in their way...

but bro there lots of sisters who are religious just like rahima in here..

1. sisade

2. concious manipulation

3. Buubto

and many more that i don't remember now..

Yes, brother Qacbaro. She, rahiima, suprised me once I read about her position on the Somalis who were attending the recent Olympics in Athens, and since then I closely observe her remarks, which I believe arouses my curiosity.

Though, am new here, I think I'll gradualy learn the rest of the other sisters who are in line with Rahiima, in terms of Islamic knowledge.

My question to you, brother, "Is there Baro-family in this forum?", I always read from people that complain about those brothers who have the B-A-R-O at the end of their names. :D enlight me of this question, pls.

LANDER   

Originally posted by Discreet1:

A solid education does not necessarily equate intelligence or future success. Many a successful man/woman do not have degrees, and were high school drop-outs. This affirms the premise that "education is not limited to the boundaries of a classroom" A diploma only guarantees the probability of getting a higher income/better job than someone who doesn’t have one.(and this is arguable)

He was so learned that he could name a horse in nine languages; so ignorant that he bought a cow to ride on.

Benjamin Franklin.

Love that quote, and couldn’t agree more with discreet. I personally think formal education has become a superficial measure of intelligence. In a life long commitment such as marriage, I don't see why a man wouldn't want his wife to be more formally educated than himself, if anything it would make for a lot of interesting conversations. If I had a wife who was more educated than myself, I would relish it and would certainly be willing to learn from her if she's not too coquy :D . I seriously don't think it's matter of how much formal education a couple has, as opposed to how much they stimulate one anothers intellecte. By that I don't necessarily mean “smart†talk, it could be as simple as enjoying the same type of jokes or simply understanding what goes on in your mates mind when they speak their thoughts.