Sign in to follow this  
Charisma

Who should be higher in education!!!!

Qac Qaac   

haa. all those ppl with the baro suffix at the end of their name.. are all one big happy family.. ppl complaining are the haters drank.. a lot of hatorade...

Charisma   

Salaam everyone,

well thnx u all for ur opinions.

As for my sis, besbaaso am cool N hope that i did not offend u.

Alle-ubaahne

I agree with u bro totally that islamic education is much more important that secular education, n there is no way of comparing the two.

Allah subxaanahu watacaala said in the Quran " Inama yaqsha Allahu min cibaadihi al culamaa" sadaqa Allahul cathim.

now culamaa means scholrs, n the verse means those who fear Allah the most are the scholars or( the more educated ones).

of course the education Allah is refering to is first the islamic education, but we also need the secular because of our lives in this world ,just like we need the islamic knowledege for thsi world n the next.

peace.

Chrisma,

Finaly I've got someone on my side, masha-allah. Many thanks to you sister. By the way, Qacbaro, you need to look at the condition of the Quranic Schools at home: the majority of the Xaafidul-Quraan are girls.

Therefore that tells you their role in Islam is exceedingly upredicatable in terms of shiiqnimo, and so forth. And you should be proud of their attainments, my brother.

Charisma   

hey guys,

Qacbaro well bro sorry to disappoint u coz am now hafiz al Quran, but i try besides i know Arabic so its easier for me, but thnx.

well anyways we should be as educated as others in this world, no one should be better than us if we can help it that is.

i had seen many ppl throwing away their chances of education so easily and am sure they will regret somewhere along the way.

so whether u r a man or a woman education i think is a must.

salaam.

Qac Qaac   

Education is a must right.. and it should be a priority.. but it is not life itself either. so we should balance things out...

alle ubaahne bro u r right.. and u know what. unless we muslim nations get women scholars back in this world. we whould never go back into our glory days.. whe we had caliphates.. need our women to be educated in secular and in islam.. so they could teach the kids and be their first teachers.. then the soceity is safer and better place.. but as right now, in muslim world.. women are not that educated compare to our before generations that come before us..

Rahima   

'To educate a man is to educate an individual and to educate a woman is to educate a nation.'

Maalik Al-Shabaaz (Malcolm X)

Charisma   

Salaam ,

well i think that the guy should be equally educated to the woman if not higher(u know for their self steem).

the other nations are different, but our men think they have to be better than the woman even if they love u :cool: .

anyways couples should be compatible so that no one is left out of the others affairs.

Qac Qaac   

Yes Charisma u r right... but we are not talking about men ego here... we are talking about who is better for the society... and it is Women to be educated is much beneficial then to Men..

Qac Qaac   

No what i am saying is the woman should be forced more than the men to get educated, coz she will be the mother, the first teachers of our first generation that would fallow...

so yeah, it is better for both of parents to have the same level of education.. but in society, the woman is more beneficial to have more education.. the man is gonna work outside home anyways, so who cares his education.