Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

Harry Potter Fans

damn it!!! must you tell us everything?

I am at the part where harry is going back to hogswart.

I can't believe I'm admitting to reading a children's book ! :cool:

Changed   

lexuz......lol.....i finished the book walaalo icon_razz.gif ..how would i know harry survived voldermoth if i didn't finish the book :confused:

opinionated lol......dont worry it gets better as u go on ;) we did'nt mess the the entire book for u yet...from now on my hand is sealed from writing more things about harry icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif ....

Changed   

^^^.......LOL........TRUST ME AMA GET U TO LIKE THOSE BOOKS........NEXT THING I KNOW U WILL BE LIKE MIZZ UNIQUE I LOVE HARRY POTTER icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Jamilah:

By the way can somebody tell me why Dumbledore did not chose Harry as a prefect...did i miss something?

Salaam

Just finished the book yesterday. Dumbledore didnt make harry a prefect cuz he knew that harry would have alot on his plate with O.W.L.S and He-Who-Must-not-be-named....

Mizz Unique...I was wondering the same thing too about how Dumbledore got the Dark lord out of harry. Remember how dumbledore had something to tell harry. well Harry has something in him that Voldermort doesn't like..that's why he couldn't totally possess him....or somehting along the lines of that..

Anyway, I'ma have to read book 3 & 4...I like JK Rowlings writing style..

Changed   

^^^^^^ true that but what i can figure out is how he got (he who must not be named) of harry with out harming harry......dumberldore does have alot magical power :D ...

are u going to buy the books cuz i can give ya mine if u want ...i read all book and i feel childish admitting to it ;) ..

Changed   

Originally posted by Xalimo7:

All i see is corrupted minds,what on earth you learn from reading Potter, i guess Magic.

atleast we learn......unlike some folks redface.gif :mad:

this negativity is starting to get on my last nerve :mad:

king_450   

Wow What is up can some one opinionate,why not chill and have fun ,this is just a thread,some one likes what one says others don't. I don't see why we just follow and comment every little thread as a negative. I see sometimes ppl say what i wrote is not well said, but that is just an opinion,y'all get along well.

king_450   

hey sister X7, i see you are being watched lol. ABCEFGHIJ ?my opinion do a thread ppl like brother Nin-yaaban, and the likes.So you don't have to step a big toe. LOL Peace and Love

Changed   

oh well is it not a suprise that u are interfering , i responded to her comment and like u said , we all have the rights to give our opinions out ......and what is this someone being watched talk u talk about . are u saying that u been cyber observing my repsonses to xalimo7.......well i call that stalking :eek: i suggest u not do that :mad:

and there is a famous somali phrase that will get my point acrossed which is naga shaneye shan *** dont be that cuz when two girls give out their opinions and u interfere well u are officially the fifth wheel and the shan ******** redface.gif