Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

Harry Potter Fans

"Harry your a wizard" Now how many times have you heard that line and love to hear it again.

I would like to w-l-c Harry Potter fans.

W-l-c you crazy Potter Fans.

As y'all know that the new Harry Potter book has been released "Harry Potter the order of the Pheniox"

And they will be a character that dies....

If you wanna know who dies then keep going down if not then get out of here....

>

>

>

>

>>>

>>>>>

>>

>

>>>

>>

>

>>>>>>>>

>>

>>>

>>

>

>

>>>

>

>

>

>

>

>>>

HARRY'S GODFATHER DIES

Audios

Changed   

nooooooooo sirus dies :mad: its the voldermoth or what ever his name was ............man i need to go get the book now

I told you guys not to scroll down the page if you didnt want to know who dies. This aint my fault.

Legend of Zu Sorry to disappoint ya but I was not mislead, I read the book myself... smile.gif

I just finished reading the book. I can't believe u told everyone who dies. I think this was probably the best book so far. I mean the best book ever. J.K Rowling is a genius. I suggest that everyone should read it. If I ever give any advice or recommendation in this forum I hope ya'll listen to this one.peace smile.gif

Changed   

AM ON CHAPTER FOUR NOW .....AND FROM WHAT I KNOW SO FAR SIRUS WILL DIE CUZ HARRY HAD A DREAM ABOUT IT HIM DYING .SH!T............BUT OOH WELL LIVE MOVES ON RIGHT

Changed   

WHO IS READING THAT HILLARY CLINTON BOOK I GOT YESTEDAY AND TRUST ME Y'LL IT SOUNDS GOOD SO FAR ......MAN I LOVE THAT WOMAN

:D