Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

Harry Potter Fans

Jamilah   

Asalamu Calykum,

Yes, yes, yes MiZz_LeXuS is right Sirus Black dies sadly Harry's only non-muggle relative.

I have not yet finished the book and i have not found what Dumbledore wanted to tell Harry (that he "should of told him five years ago"

keep reading and for those of you who have finished read it and try to act surprised.... :D

Salaam

lol@Jamilah

keep reading and for those of you who have finished read it and try to act surprised....

Lets hope that they all do that.

Changed   

^^ i know there is no point reading when sirus dies but i still gota find out what dumboldure gota tell harry( did i get dumberdore right!)

MIZZ-UNIQUE

Talk about fast reply. WORLD RECORD. smile.gif

I aint going to spoil what Dumberdore has to tell Harry Potter, But good luck. icon_razz.gif

damn ya'll making this book sound so interesting...never thought that i would ever read a harry potter book or even watch the movie but now am having second thoughts..might run to the book store and grab the book...

and ya someone mentioned the hillary clinton book, i've heard great reviews about that book too, ama add that to ma list.

AngelEyes: I was once like you.

"I would never read nor watch a Harry Potter book/movie, even if my life was on the life"

But I guess I was wrong.

Today I watched "Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets"

Was that good or what.

My favourite character would have to be

Malfoy. What a cutie. ;)

harry26.gif

dumbledores speeches are so irritaitong, its like get to the point. and this book gave me a new found respect for the weasley twins.