Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Pet peeves

I apologise beforehand for the content.

What are your pet peeves? The things that irritate you; that make u grate your teeth; get your back up; your fingernails on blackboard, what are they?

Here's my number one pet peeve:

Walking down the street, minding my own when I hear:

Khaaaaaaaaakh Tuf

Salma   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Walking down the street, minding my own when I hear:

Khaaaaaaaaakh Tuf

Yuck, I hate that too and I wish the governments/municipalities/environment police can something about it. oouc,weswes,disgusted.

I dont like when somebody call our phone(Specially somalis, coz they are the only ppl who do that)

trrrn trrrrn trrrrn

Moi: Salamo calaikom

the Caller: W.S, who is this?

Moi: Excuse me, who are you?

The Caller: U tell me who are you?

Moi: Whom do you like to speak to?

The caller: Who are u?

Checking the numer on the phone screen, not known to me, not listed on our telephone list, Voice is not identified.

Moi: Excuse me but u should identify urself first? the person who calls otherz must say his/her name first.

The Caller: na waxa iska dhaaf o sheeg yad tahay?

Is this a threat or what?

Moi:No Iam not gonna tell u my name, now take care and Good-bye

The caller: Go call your mother/father.

Moi: :mad: :mad: :mad: OK

I hope some ppl learn the etiquette of using the telephone?

Shehrazade at least u can avoid the (khaaaf-tuf ppl), what can I do with such callers.

Markuu walaalkeey oo iga weyn i gabto anoo irbad sariirtiisa ku mudayo oo u rajeeynaya inoo ku fadiisto. That pisses me off!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: Just 2 more damn MINUTES!!!!!!!!

Iffah   

^^ That gets me too...

Also, when people call you asking for a number and they don't have a pen or paper ready. So as soon as you start giving the digits, they go... "bal i sug aan qalin soo qabsadee" and you're left holding the receiver, waiting for them for what seems like ages. :mad:

Bess.   

:mad: :mad: :mad:

all those things sound terrible...but wat totally gets me is when u r out with someone and they eat with thier mouth open, or have food all over the place or they talk with food in thier mouth.... :mad: ...that really gets my gagg reflex....so gross....

peace

Gediid   

^^^^Ma aragtaa.Grow some croc skin,that should do the trick.......?

Khaaaaaaakh tuf and a few feet away lands a yellowish.............. :D:D:D

Bess.   

plz...right like u expect us to believe nothing grosses u ppl out right.....4 real...just admit... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Aeryn Sun:

Touchy feely people.

hey aeryn ...i like how u took the character name as well as the personality...lol...all stoic and non emotional...works 4 ya....

Originally posted by Gediid:

^^^^Ma aragtaa.Grow some croc skin,that should do the trick.......?

Khaaaaaaakh tuf and a few feet away lands a yellowish..............
:D:D:D

grow up....we left such things in grade school....opps my bad bro...r u still in grade school? ;);)

Bess.   

right....sweetie....that is so sad :( ...wat r they teaching in this places this days....some one should have talk with ur "handlers"....and make them aware of ur severe addiction to spanking...in order for u to behave well....u need ur daily dose....haven't had it yet?....so sad...i feel 4 u... maybe i should do something about it...huh... icon_razz.gif

besbaaso, did i tell you bout the time i went with friend to a nice indian restuarent, i ordered this spicy looking dish that was on the menu, so the food came in time as i was eating it this spicy dish, i sneezed and this fat black greyish booger from my nose fell right into my meal , i looked around at everybody picked the booger and ate it....i got standing ovation from every one ....pravo pravo ....booy was that dish tasteful with the booger in it......uuuuuuuuuuummmmm i looofis it

asxantu

OG_Girl   

People who talk too damn much are my pet peeve

:(:(

I talk too much. you should thank God that I am not your class mate :D .

I have problems with people who smell...yuckyyy. with this hot weather one should have lil mercy on us and take shawer more often redface.gif

Salam