Suldaanka

Reception of Vladimir Putin in Turkey

Holac   

That is crazy. Compare that to the dirty little red carpets Somali politicians spread around dusty air strips. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Duufaan   
3 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

It's fascinating history to read. And what is more fascinating now is to see how these two nations are actually turning the page and are cooperating to shape all the countries around them. And for good measure, are planning to be doing that at the expense of the Western's nations, particularly at the expense of Uncle Sam (US), who actually thought to himself that Turkey was going to be his "deputy Sheriff" in Asia Minor for him. Just as the likes of Japan is the Deputy Sheriff of Uncle Sam (US) in the Pacific strategical theater.   

Even most White American here, do not even  want care other countries. Last time Trump said, if Saudi wants American army  to stay in Syria they should pay for it.  They do not like global world, changing faces in their countries and immigrants. I do not think Americans  and westerners have nothing lose here. You sound like a Arab prince. Be very clear. are you worried about Somaliland in this global competition?

Duufaan   
2 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

I know you will mightily find difficult to "compute", but it's not as if every freaking issue in which one comments on it has to have something to do with Somaliland. I know to you every freaking day is spend on finding out whether any issue of the day has any relevance on Soamliland's political agenda. But most rational folks do not look the passing news of the day in that peculiar way. 

As long as I was here and reading the comments, I saw you only focus on Somaliland issue in black and white. I am good about reading people's mind.