Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

So now am not a good girl?

What is wrong with, if a girl lives by here self and is independent. I live by my self, when i tell people they all get shocked ,oh! ...thats not good, a girl shouldnt be living alone.. ,,,and guys when they find out i live by my self ,,they be like,,so what are you doing?, can i bring a movie or am at the restuarant do you want any thing. damnn it! what gives you the wrong impression! no you cant come over!! any of my sistas feel me.Why cant i live alone and still be good girl.

I got that lakiin what was your reason for it sis?

Usually the way it works is if you moved out for reasons like being closer to your school or work,something almost compulsive people are mostly sympathetic to your cause.....But if you moved out "just because I needed space" or something else then you'll get the raised eyebrows....

So which one is it sis?

Aaliyyah   

Asalaamu alaikum,

Crystal Clear sister dont forget that there is somali culture, where women either stay at their parents' house, or once they are married live with their husband. So dont be surprised at their reaction, and Ye certainly if you tell a somali man u live on yr own , they gonna think u are up 2 no good ( not that I am saying their reaction is justfied). Anyways, just ignore their reactions , dont let it get to u.

wa salaaam

p.s. I am just wondering as to why u live on yr own, couldnt u find a job @ the city yr parents reside..girl get yrself a husband lol and if nt go back to yr family ...Why would anyone wanna live on their own when they got a family Al3amdulilaah :confused:

I'm wondering why you would be bothered by what some dhooreyaal say? Further, why would you tell them you live alone, in the first place?

Nothing wrong with living by yourself.

If I had the money, I would be living by myself too.

mantra   

If your family aren't bothered about you living alone, why should you worry about others?

As for the one's offering to come over, why would you associate with them in the first place?

I live with my sister, i've never had anyone say anything about not living with my family..

stay away from Somalis

hodman   

I wonder why would you care what people say?

Say you sound like a certain nomadess from around here do yu have another name?

Aisha   

My parents will have to kick me out man when the time comes for me to flock the nest.

Xalimopatra.....that made me laugh!!!!lol.....you sound a bit like me.

Crystal_Clear.....don't pay ant attention to those ppl. Let them keep assuming. However, islamically, a girl must live with a mahram. I think I would just go crazy if I lived alone!!!

aint nothing wrong with that homie-gal! i likes when homie gal got their own crip. its perfect. so what u doing this weekend. u wanna hookup and chill!! holla back. i am free.

pssss! i be rolling alone! kol.

Aisha   

^^Lol.........rudy, you actually started off sounding pretty supportive............you had me fooled for a minute!

Buuxo   

is it me or does CClear starting to sound more and more like Fartun? if so looks like you took on devilangles advice.lol

Pujah   

Why do people have to know whether you live alone or not? That information should only be declassified to certain people you trust not for any random farah and halimo you meet on the street.

Teeda kale why do you give a rat’s a*s what anyone thinks? With all your questions it makes me think you are very insecure and crave attention...any attention.

Good luck

NGONGE   

I do love the titles this young lady chooses for her topics. Very provocative and sensationalist!

Anyway, live on your own girl. Ignore the world and all it thinks about you.

But, pssst, tell me; late at night when you switch off the light just before you fall asleep, don’t you worry about the XuuX under the bed?

(Oooh, I do like me some trashy topics).