Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

So now am not a good girl?

Modesty   

Devilangle, "modest" id eh...I wouldn't be surprised if you are Crystal (no offense if your not her)...P.S. I don't flirt with women, I perfer men smile.gif

OHH lord since when living alone become a qs on a gals virtue? i live alone and i dont see the whoo hai blay me so do alot of people.

ps morning Ibti, and darling dont u think its a wee bit krasy to state that a woman who ventures on mans relm ie be his house is opening herself to the threat of anythink happening 2 her or even rape and u will say maac sonkoor to that? i just think should a woman even walk naked that does not give a man the right to rape her or take advantage of her, as for the whole notion of woman going on mans house, come on alot of gals do it and i am sure they will come here and say NO ME I HAVE NEVER DATED, KISSED OR DID ANYTHING WITH A MAN LET ALONE GO 2 my xaaji house.Bollocks anygal that had a man who has a house admit it u went there and if such was the case y do we have aot of somali gals giving birth 7months after she got married?

HAAHAHA ,,,,,,,, loooooooooooooool

It is af soomaali dee ,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

Means acting what you are not ,,,,,,,,,,, telling ppl something and acting something else contrary to what you are pretending

Ibtisam   

C lady. I don't police women who got married to see how long they are carry that child for? it is none of my business really, and what ever she did is between her and her lord.

I still stand by my statement. If you are too fast and go to some dude's house ( i don't care if you were dating for 10yrs) whatever happens to you is your own doing and you have no one to blame.

As for working naked? Are you kidding me. It is an open invite honey. :rolleyes:

ohh ibti i am sorry but i disagree naked or semi naked does not give anyman the right to force a woman, i just think should a woman venture on a mans house then yes she has her own reason but will i say maac sonkor NO 2 that.

ps i can just pic u policing somali woman with ure magic dacas. lol

Ibtisam   

I did not say it was right, what i said she exposed her self to certain unnecessary risks. Same way if you decide to walk on the road instead of the pavement, or a train track then you have to expect consequences. You lose the defence of why me! I could not care what her reasons she has, she went there willing with her eyes wide open, knowing that there are always some risks or space for abusive etc. Hence she choose to disregard them, and has no one to blame but herself, so why would I have sympathy for her :rolleyes: iyaad iiswaash

"loool, Valentine's Day. I wish you luck to find a companion!, it is scary day if alone!" I resent that, are u saying that one must have a man or companion or else one is going to suffer on val day? am sorry if such was the truth then by now i would be married off then. But NO i love val day its a day i celeb the fact that am single and am equip't with an excuse to shop.

ps i have a ritual on val day and mine has been a very joyful day and one i look forward to, come this one i have to sets of friends who invited me to celeb that day. am not saD at all do i want a man no THANK U VERY MUCH first wht do somali man get for there other halvz PERFUMES? LOL

jacl best place to shop for companion in ure case is the mail order bride agency in russia