Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

So now am not a good girl?

<<<<<<<shrugs off at the idea of i wont hurt u oi wht happend 2 u bloody hell u and ibti make perfect lovers now go and google ure gift for her she does not come cheap taas.

:rolleyes: jacl lol the gal is busy serfing for a mate now, OI iBTI DARLING SOMALIONLINE HAS ONLY UGLY PPL THERE SO I SAY URE BEST OPTION IS SHUKANSING JACL FOR NOW. jacl stop talking to me and start courting ibti dee ure such a slow mover.

OLE nothing walal its just am being abused here by by those 2, am an innocent victim here.

Ibtisam   

This is getting old now :rolleyes: seriously weeli maa waadaan. Don't you know when i finally reach somalia i'm marry a reer miyi guy who thinks i'm the best since slice bread :D so you can JAc can take a jump together and take the Devil too (waves at her). If worse to comes to worse i always had a crush on Khalaf (where is he these days i wonder) that little kid gave me jokes! :D

i am sure ibti the somali dude from there would worship the grounds u walk on, but on serious not would u ever marry someone from back home? and y are u going back may i ask? i swear recently my back up plan told me he is taking his mother to somali that shidh gave me a mini heart attack how dare he go there, when i knw the chances of emotional blackmail being used on him is high and i hear somali woman there do vodoo stuff on man. dam anyway thats another story.. so sweety y and would u ever marry a faraax from that place.

ps dont u love me anymore ibti how can u throw me at jacl arms when u knw he is damaged :rolleyes: goods. :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

loool C lady, will I personally, no, why not, because i can barley communicate with SOmali men who grew up here in London, let alone one in SOmalia. They are complicated people.

looool @ you had a mini heart attack when your back up plan took his mum back home! looool. that made me laugh so much! lool. Not too sure about vodoo i just think men will always be men and taking things on offer and there are lots of offers in somalia

Ibtisam   

if he is so perfect why is he only a back up plan? :D looooool it is funny, and why are you so worried about him when he is in somalia, surely he has the freedom to do as he pleases.... unless you don't trust him. In which case why are you even with him> huh :D lool

with him aah woman lisen i want a back up plan he is not the kinda man i wana marry now but should shit hit the roof then well i have him as a safety net, yes he can do as he please he is just not allowed to get married on me( he does not knw that) i mean i intend to go 1 hence i wont need him should he go and me finding myself spinster is not a good pic now ist?

there is no such thing perfect man and he most certanly is not but he is getting 6/10 hence he is back up, am still on the search for better froks to trap than him.

Hunguri   

Why cant i live alone and still be good girl

Wonderful, amasing! Fantastic, and Cocacolastic! Well, you remind me of my University days :D mmmmm Ooh yeah! girsl can live alone, and are more welcoming when they live alone. Good job!!