Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

So now am not a good girl?

Ibtisam   

loool. CC is i tell you what i am doing you will die laughin :D lool, why what you up to?

Dabshid, haa kuu taartar plz, it is normal day liek all others.

Jac, get yourself a buufis bottle :D or better still ask out CC who wz looking to get married.

NOW NOW ibti ure confusing CL WITH CC NOW... i knw u misd ure eye test appointment but come one on woman. Why now i wana lol at ure plans so do share ibti what are u doing sharing is .......

Ibtisam   

^No sharing i'm afraid or caring for that matter. sorry CL, but you and CC remind me of each other (laabateen waa kaal taaratihiin (AKA y'll as bad as each other)_)

Ibtisam   

Okay what is wrong with you??^ are you so bad that your whole town waxxa haablo jooga don't want you. I have a divorced third cuz leaving near you, who is a gold digger, wanna meet her?

lool

<<<<<<<throws dacaas at ibti yaree wht the hell i sound like who.....

come on now ibti u knw u dread being single so y dont u give the dashing jacl a chance i assure u he will make u the habbiest xalimo in the world.

Ibtisam   

loooooooooooooool JAc CL jaac baa kuu dacat! looooolllll

anyway CL: who said anything having a use for a dude? smile.gif Come did you really expect me to sign a different song on V day... damn girl, get a grip :D

ohh how so sweet now ibti is blushing and talking jibrish couse she knws she wants to get cousy with jacl alaa may god guide ure stubburn heart to him .......( jacl and ibti) u make such cute lovers.

jacl am not in the pic darling so allow me and focus on ibti she is more docile and submissive towards the lower sex.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@CL ,,,,,,, :D:D

I don't like to be inbetween you two while aad is riixriixaysaan ,,,,,

come on CL ,,, let's be realistic ,,,,,, :D

"I don't like to be inbetween you two while aad is riixriixaysaan ,,,,," waar baal hayaaaaay U DIRTY DIRTY BERSON.. DONT U WISH

ps be realistic abt wht yaroow?

Shakti   

Originally posted by Modesty:

Devilangle, "modest" id eh...I wouldn't be surprised if you are Crystal (no offense if your not her)...P.S. I don't flirt with women, I perfer men
smile.gif

Oye here we go again, I suppose its my fault for using the word “modest” 2 get such respond EH? I should’ve known that word modest is patented for u.

Anywho, im pleased 2 know that u aint this cc lady n very glad 2 know that u flirt with men, thank god, u really had me worried with ur confused threads. oye...i cant believe i went all that trouble 4 a confused 1.. gosh can some1 shoot me n put me out of my misery :D