Cabdi Ileey just met the newly selected Xabashi leader. So my question is who will be the first hoggaamiye maamuleed from Soomaaliya to fly to Adisababa and make a proper siyaaro?

Will it be Shariif, Muuse, Gaas or Madoobe?

I will give a month or so to any one of them to make the first siyaaro in order to get the latest daba dhilif update from newly released Xabashi version (err, leadership) so they can sucessfully run the program without glitches.

• Like 2

galbeedi   

There is an old  tradition among Somalis which was SSDF first and then SNM.

50%  First Gaas

$45% followed by Muuse

That has changed now. The new tradition is

75% Muuse Biixi

45%  Shariif Hassan

45%  Gaas

15%  Madoobe.

Madoobe guy will deceive few people to look good, and will be the he last to visit.

galbeedi   

If he has to come to us instead of us going their is ok.

Khayre , be careful. Do not visit him first. Let them come first.

Waa digniin.

• Like 1

Mooge   

Yeah I agree it is ok if he visits. It means he is willing to take risk unlike other world leaders and is giving respect. but if we have to go to addis and sit in the famous sofa, then it is another same old game. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

This time I think Abiy Ahmed welcome to Mogadishu first.

That should be the attitude.

as for Abiy First Khartoum, then Djibouti then Mogadishu

Kenya would be next batch

It should not be a problem if either Kheyre or Farmaajo visit Ethiopia first, since there are many urgent matters in Mogadishu these days than in Addis Ababa. My view is that Ethiopia, regardless of our galbeedi thinks, need and must play a positive role better than any foreign country in Somalia.

Puntland, Bay should first talk to Illey, before visiting any federal ethiopia.

Any Somali official from anywhere outside Ethiopia, trying to be friend with Ethiopian officials over stepping the Somali region or undermining the Somali kilil is writing his political death warrant.

Tallaabo   
10 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

Any Somali official from anywhere outside Ethiopia, trying to be friend with Ethiopian officials over stepping the Somali region or undermining the Somali kilil is writing his political death warrant.

That is just your opinion and you are entitled to it. Ethiopia has a lot of interests in the Somali territories and can't afford to ignore the Somalis whether they are in Mogadishu, Garowe, Djibouti, or Hargeisa. But Somalis can actually ignore Ethiopia altogether and be just fine (in fact prosper except for Djibouti). Without Ethiopian drugs (Khat) we would be saving hundreds of millions of dollars annually. 

cadnaan1   

This tigray guy is disrespectful to the somalis in other topic he was saying any foreign governments that want to have military base in Somalia have to get permission from Ethiopia and now here he is saying any somali administration that want to speak to Addis have to go through illey.