Sign in to follow this  
Salma

Najani kaha Dil-kho-Gaya

Salma   

I was in the Saloon today for Henna as I have a wedding party tomorrow. It was very quick when I heard a song from the past that triggered alot of simple, sweet and naive memories from a short specific period of my childhood a.k.a my history with the Indian movies :rolleyes:

"Dil" was the second Indian movie that I was allowed to watch after my mom boycotted the Indian movies because of my first horrible nightmare caused by the Snake Lady Sridevi in her movie (Nagin) :eek:

And I remember the full scene when all the Indian dancers particiapted in the movie come running from the nowhere singing: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa :D

Dil-kho-Gaya - Where is my heart?!

P.S> Amir Khan was a humble, short and lovely guy when he started acting, and now I can't digest his fake muscles ...

nuune   

^^ Abwaan :D but where did u see Zulfa saying that she is a female, xageed kala soo dhax baxdey, cillaanku nimankuba wey marsadaan sxb, u fiirso :D

Prinz   

Aamir is still my fav Indian actor, and yep both that song and the movie with Madhuri caadi maaha, Dil was the first Hindi to be dubbed Somali in the early 90's.

Salma   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

lol...I thought Zulfa was a male name...

Zulfa is an Arabic word mentioned in the Quraan which originally means "Precious value or High level". And it is purely a female name, it seems that only its used for males in Somalia....

Nuune: Do males put Henna on their hands, since when??, the last time I remember it was used by the 70 yrs and 80 yrs oldies for their heads??!

P.S. It seems ppl will believe u r lady if u only call ur self "Sweet Sista", "Baby Face", Shosho, Nunu, Lulu, Koki,,, :D

Originally posted by * Prince *:

Aamir is still my fav Indian actor, and yep both that song and the movie with Madhuri caadi maaha, Dil was the first Hindi to be dubbed Somali in the early 90's.

hmm! early 90s....i was watching living color!! yal remember wanada played by jimmy foxx! he was damn funny.

Nowadays, i am watching my xalimoo wife whos got a drama everyday! its like a bloody Indian movie. :confused:

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Zulfa:

Zulfa is an Arabic word mentioned in the Quraan which originally means "Precious value or High level". And it is purely a female name, it seems that only its used for males in Somalia....

Nuune: Do males put Henna on their hands, since when??, the last time I remember it was used by the 70 yrs and 80 yrs oldies for their heads??!

P.S. It seems ppl will believe u r lady if u only call ur self "Sweet Sista", "Baby Face", Shosho, Nunu, Lulu, Koki,,,
:D

Nuune is male. icon_razz.gif

Dil was the first Hindi to be dubbed Somali in the early 90's.

"Dil" was the second Indian movie that I was allowed to watch after my mom boycotted the Indian movies because of my first horrible nightmare caused by the Snake Lady Sridevi in her movie

Ciyaal fooqal ciyaal ,,, :D

Prinz   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote: Dil was the first Hindi to be dubbed Somali in the early 90's.

Ciyaal fooqal ciyaal ,,,
:DLOL people used to watch them back in the days bt rather in original hindi, the whole "Dubbing" into Somali was started by Al faghi studio in Mogadishu early '90s...and I see your ex ciyaal hindi, disco dancer iyo alaabihii Mutun yaah....@Diiriye LOL doubt if ya eva watch em Bollywood stuff.