Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

What’s your problem?

I DON'T HAVE A JOB!

That's my problem. And it's a serious one too.

If anyone is in hiring position at a cool job somewhere central, please contact me. I want a job where I can look cool and have long lunches with lots of other cool people and get away with doing as little as possible, whilst being paid a lot. Thanks.

Kool_Kat   

At the present, no job = no problem for me...At my last job, my only problem was not being monitored and/or having to meet tight deadlines...I am one of those people ladhoho work well under pressure and tight deadlines...

The Zack   
:D:D @fighting for my friendship. KK will definitely get a bigger part of the $. Hodman will just need to work on raising the bar on this friendship to have any share.

RedSea   

I got fired from my 3 third job ever I opened up my own store and no problem since. The best thing is being your own 'decider' lool

hodman   

Alla waxaas waa eex...KK horta ma dagaalayno smile.gif laakiin adigana ha is qaaliyaynin wali ma raynine. As for working hard, busy bee is my middle name dee