Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

What’s your problem?

N.O.R.F   

People who ask the same questions (which you answered previously).

People who don’t understand their roles and don’t take responsibility.

chubacka   

People with a chip on their shoulder and look for ways to get colleagues into trouble, who have swallowed the staff code of practise and live to enforce its every word.

Baluug   

My job pays very well, is very easy, and I am highly unlikely to ever be laid off due to the fact that people will always buy the product I make(potato chips)and I have been trained and done almost every single job in the factory. The problem? I work in a factory, not the most prestigious of careers and I don't think it's something I should be doing the rest of my life.

^^ start your own business sxb. SOmali food with cadan food? irish food with somali food. lol.

I have a problem with negroes, but I love black people. I have a problem with SOmalis, but I love SOmalians.

Juxa   

^^^lily, for a short man, he has alot of hatred ma istiri.

i love my job, i feel that i am great in it, i just hate dadkan la deal gareeyo and their endless demands.

Tuujiye   

^^ lool Kaalay ani hadaan gaabanahay, yaa dheer marka lol..saxan zab ah aan madaxaada korkiisa ku cuni karaa waa ogtahay see camal..Lily Can you tell Juxa that i'm tall and well above average! lol helleeeeeeeeeep yaa uqtii..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Kool_Kat   

Tuujiye, 'gaaboow geed ma kori kartaa'...War maseexatid miyaa? :D Dadka gaagaabana faraha kaqaad hadaadan rabin inee meeshaan ka dhacdo safaleeti buubaayo qabta, macawis dhacday duuduuba!!! :mad:

Hodman, no worries...I too play the lottery, hadaan raayo waxoogaa luf luf waan kaasoo gaarsiinaa...Baqiil ma'ihi! :D

Juxa   

my best friend kool, bal ana jafjafka isoo gaarsii. i have made many plans for markan helo lotteryga. it would help if i played obviously.