Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Is this love or idiocy?

Muhammad   

Idil baan ku raacay, waa doqon foqal doqon.

waxani dhaqankeena ma aha ee xagee nooga yimaadeen?

ma bolly iyo holly baa?

waxaan xasuustaa gabadh is gubtay iyana.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Castro:

^ Jaylaani, don't go there.

Are you saying these guys aren't fagots? Just look at the pic of the dude that was wearing the dress...

Besides, the story doesn't make any sense…it doesn’t add up.

I say shoot them on the spot and feed them to the dogs. There is no place of QOOMA LUUT activities in Islamic world, at least, not in Somali soul.

^ Don't be slanderous. Unless you witnessed them having sex, you can't accuse them of homosexuality.

Anyway, they were trying to make a girl jealous. Didn't you read the article? smile.gif

NGONGE   

Where are the men you speak of? All I see in those photos are little kids! How old are these boys? Sixteen?

This homosexuality issue however, puzzles me somewhat! Somalia has the best conditions in the world for homosexuality. Take a stroll in its various streets and coffee shops and observe male bonding at it’s best, people.

We brainwashed westerners might cringe, recoil and groan about such natural affection but it nonetheless exists. Go and look! See the two pensioners holding each other’s waists as they take an evening stroll? See the young boys horse playing around and pinching each other’s backsides? See the hugs? The kisses? The nomadic style of standing on one foot with the other resting on the knee? See the hands on the hips?

Why in the world, after seeing all of that would anyone accuse a man that dresses in women’s clothes of being a homosexual? Somali homosexuals, if any exist; don’t need to hide at all. Nor do they need to declare their existence. The conditions for them are perfect as they are. Just look at those tired boys who just finished playing a game of football in the baking sun and are now resting in the shade. See how he’s got his head nonchalantly resting on his friend’s chest?

They’re probably sweetly whispering to each other about the girls they’re going to meet tonight by the big tree at the end of the street!

:D

Nephissa   

Labada Wiil ee la xiray, gaar ahaan midka aan dharka dumarka wadan ayaa ku dooday in uu falkaas u sameeyay isagoo doonayay in uu saaxibkiis ku maseyriyo gabar uu jeclaa oo nin kale ka raacday, si buu yiri ay ugu maleyso in uu isna gabar kale la socdo, hayeeshee howlgalkaas waa uu ka dhicisoobay

^That's what we call patso amore!

Guess, Cadde was right when he said "Love makes you do weird things, you wouldn't normally do."

Homesexuality? what brings this to the said topic, I never saw anywhere mentioned in the article, why presume and talk about this nonesense.

Silly boys, is mistake they made as anyone at that age could have made, some of you are so fast to judge and curse, you can only imagine what such age youth can do or actions can take without any intent and not thinking of the consequence.

OK

Jacpher   

Jaylaani: Ha degdegin sxb. Ha ku danbaabin rag aadan garaneyn.

These teenagers were dealing with love, as reported. Jealousy is as danger as you can get. As Muhammad mentioned, some set fire on themselves to proof their jealousy and end the torture.

You'll need four grown men to proof what you’re alleging. :D

If they are that innocent, I hope they don't undergo more from the police.

Aaliyyah   

This is bizarre and weird story ...bt who knows what love is? or what it could drive ppl to do?? I guess at times love is beyond rationality.

Anyways, no need to force someone, if they dnt like you tough luck. Move on.