Sign in to follow this  
Kulmiye

Yaa ku haboon in laguursado?

Hunguri   

Aliya, the guy has a good name, that would match the prayer :D , Yeah, Sheekhoow Kulmiye dee waxkale garan maynee Alla hakula kulmiyo tu yaroo daadax ah :D .

Aaliyyah   

hungru lol havent thought of that ...thanks for pointing it out, guess he didnt need any du'a hahaha

wa salaamu alaikum

Paragon   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Aliya, the guy has a good name, that would match the prayer
:D
, Yeah, Sheekhoow Kulmiye dee waxkale garan maynee Alla hakula kulmiyo tu yaroo daadax ah
:D

Amiin, Hunguri. Allow sahal umuuraha.

Yaa ku haboon in laguursado?

The tall one

the short one

the fat one

the skinny one

the ugly one

the pretty one

aniga

ayaada

the "sheeqeda"

the not so "sheeqad" one

almost sheeqada

ceeyal suuqata

the educated one

the geeljirad!

the divorced one

single motherka

the widow

the old one

the young one

..........tii adiga kuu cajiibeso kuurso!

they say marriage is like putting your hand in dark hole,you dont really know what you're getting out .....good luck!

Aaliyyah   

crystal clear lol I would have to disagree with u, marriage is not like putting yr hand in a hole as u put it. If u dated a guy for few years before u tied the knot, I am sure u have an idea what you are getting yrself into, unless ofcourse u are referring to arrange marriage, a farah yr parents selected for ye, den I can clearly understanding where u are coming from :D

wa salaaam

Ibtisam   

^^what makes you think they will not put on a face for a few years (or the few hrs you see them) then you get married then its too late for ya to make a runner, you can only limp fromt he scene a couple of years later! smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

ibtisaam walaal from my point of view I dont think a guy can pretend to be what he is not for few years,,,,lets say 2 years???....ofcourse he could hide sum aspects of his personality, bt not all, u have to have at least sum idea of what u are getting yrself into. If it doesnt work out , at the end of the day u gonna divorce him ofcourse, bt thats why there is something called "dating" so at least u get to know him to sum extent.

wa salaam

Ameen   

AAliyah, I can see where you’re coming from and where you are headed and you do have a point. BUT!

To be completely honest (and since I’m a guy I should know a little more) a guy, as you said can’t possibly conceal his entire personality especially if the relationship is being dragged on. However, he can always conceal the worst part of his character and later (unwillingly) present that to you as a "wedding gift" (I’m sure that wasn’t the wedding gift you were expecting) hence why they say “dating is just a big waste of time” (not to mention Haraam). So if we can’t date Islamically and reality makes it clear to us that dating brings about more evil than good, than how do we go about it?

Ummm....ummm....the question that many people have been asking themselves but the answer never really came to them.

and Allah knows best

Aaliyyah   

well I wouldnt say dating is a waste of time like I said earlier u would know about the brother, and sum of his personality. Perhaps he would hide the worst part of his personality, but lets not forget that there is possiblity that you might be able to know of it , since u two are dating for a few years like I said maybe 2 or even 3 years .so I would say it is better to date den to just marry right off, and it is not haraam. Well when I say dating I mean getting to know a brother and nothing more , ofcourse intimacy and all that should be left for after marriage..

wa salaam

Cara.   

Originally posted by Paragon:

1-
Ma naag aad adiga qabto ama guursatooo kuu og ninnimadaada, mise;

2-
Naag aad iska qabtaan ama is guursataan
oo dooneysa talada reerka in aad wada qaybsataan?

LOL. Translation:

1. Underage doormat

2. Adult