Saalax

EDL leader humiliates Somaliland in twitter so much for British love

Saalax   
1 minute ago, Suldaanka said:

All publicity is good publicity. 

It is great that even racists are talking about Somaliland. :D 

Lots of Jeeganlanders are crying in the comment section "that is Somalia not Somaliland" Lol. As if Tommy cares.

2 minutes ago, Saalax said:

Lots of Jeeganlanders are crying in the comment section "that is Somalia not Somaliland" Lol. As if Tommy cares.

I know things are not all good at your end, when all you have got is this. 

Mooge   
3 hours ago, Saalax said:

niyoow and walahi I cringed. there are times to I feel sorry for Somaliland. lots of idiots support the Somaliland cause. they have no idea of what to say and when to say it. this idiot racist EDL moron doesn't care about what location of the Somali peninsula you mother was raised. lol. he looks at you all like animal parasites niyoow. lol. intaasay garan la'yihiin qaarkood. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

2 minutes ago, Mooge said:

niyoow and walahi I cringed. there are times to I feel sorry for Somaliland. lots of idiots support the Somaliland cause. they have no idea of what to say and when to say it. this idiot racist EDL moron doesn't care about what location of the Somali peninsula you mother was raised. lol. he looks at you all like animal parasites niyoow. lol. intaasay garan la'yihiin qaarkood. 

Like telling Alex Jones, I am not from Somalia. :)

Tallaabo   
8 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

All publicity is good publicity. 

It is great that even racists are talking about Somaliland. :D 

At least the fascists have realised there is no longer an entity called Somalia worth mentioning in their hate-filled propaganda, hence they have started to have a go at Somaliland :D

But still I must say that unfortunately everything the bigot mentioned is not that far from the truth.