Holac

Abiy Ahmed will be the new PM of Ethiopia

1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

Let us see the cabinet and the Kilil politics.

First time he may not make changes in cabinet not until after a year. He might give Foreign from Oromo to Amhara or South and defence to Afar if he makes changes in those two. Some Oromo have been accusing the foreign minister of being Tigray and the defence minister have been there like 13-14 years. He is Silte/Hareri which are accused by the Gurage and Amhara as being Tigray of South.

Kilil will be ok primarily because its the kilil that has implemented the most autonomy. Your Ethiopian friends can tell you this: The image of the Somali has completely changed in Ethiopia. That image of the Nomad who is good at fighting killing and getting killed has disappeared. Ask them how highly regarded the ministers, deputy ministers and state minister Somalis are in Ethiopia. It all starts in the kilil schools clinics animal health for nomads..etc.

1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

Maakhri1,

He has a full time job to talk to us. 

Meles and TPLf created a powder keg that could explode any time. They had an opportunity to build multi cultural democracy but wasted everything

Some countries are the way they are formed. Tigray did not form or rule this Ethiopia (1900s). It was formed by default. Menelik agreed with every european empire to take what they wanted. The left over that nobody wanted was Ethiopia.

To give credit the Russian Empire had objected in the Berlin Conference (where Europeans devied Africa) no body to take Abyssinia.

In 1991 would have been end of Ethiopia, but the system now was only way to keep it and that is what was done.

If you are concerned about Ethnic its everywhere in the world. Even Scotish want separate after 300 years let alone Ethiopia poor backward, too much population and fairly new in its current setting just 130 years of war, famine, war...

21 minutes ago, YoniZ said:

Well, the ruling elites got their lab clone to lead the country.

Good luck to the Oromo and their half hearted revolution.

That's what happen when you take your foot of the gas and, not complete the job while the metal is still hot.

It was more hot on the internet than on the ground. Had no impact on the Capital for example, a Capital that is inside Oromo country. The image on the internet looked like end of life for Ethiopia, but had limited effect on rest of country. The Oromo did not even attract support from immediate neighbours. Your immediate neighbours have to at least trust you, respect you to accept you.

If you thought killing some poor citizens of other Ethnic or burning shops and vehicles will bring everything under Oromo control, you are mistaken.

YoniZ   
1 hour ago, Old_Observer said:

If you thought killing some poor citizens of other Ethnic or burning shops and vehicles will bring everything under Oromo control, you are mistaken.

That's the fantasy of the crooked ruling elite mentality you unashamedly represent on this forum. Paint your opponents as barbarians with little IQs that can't handle the big task of running the state.

There are more Oromo civilians killed by the crimal state apparatus than vice versa. The so called accidental slaughtering in Moyaale being the latest of those crime episodes.

The recent Oromo uprising found working formula of disrupting the state and, brought the system on it's knees.

Overcoming  the oppressive tactics that worked in the past three decades was not  an easy task.

They should have kept the pressure on and, not wait for what TPLF crooks cook for them.

33 minutes ago, YoniZ said:

That's the fantasy of the crooked ruling elite mentality you unashamedly represent on this forum.

I am afraid you are looking at 40 million Oromo and a couple of Tigray Xabeshi. It's a lot more complicated than that.

In that case it cannot work. If you wanted Oromo power then do it on your own is what others told them. That is bad.

The Oromo should at the very least won over support of either Somali or Sidama from their left or right side to achieve anything worthy.

Even if they get power your way, they would definitely lost it next day. The power in Ethiopia is now so scattered no single entity Ethnic, party, group can grab. You need alliances, friends, brothers from few places.

YoniZ   
22 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

power in Ethiopia is now so scattered no single entity Ethnic, party, group can grab. You need alliances, friends, brothers from few places.

Are you talking to some Far eastern common man here?

Guys at this forum tolerate your crude lies, and stupid misrepresentation of facts you spade daily, not because they can't put you in your place, but they found some kind of entertainments in your daily circus:D

The power in Ethiopia is concentrated in the hands of few Tigre elites. If they had a wide support, as you claim here, they would not have needed two successive state emergencies and, indiscriminate killing of civilian population that came out protesting.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

2 hours ago, YoniZ said:

Are you talking to some Far eastern common man here?

Guys at this forum tolerate your crude lies, and stupid misrepresentation of facts you spade daily, not because they can't put you in your place, but they found some kind of entertainments in your daily circus:D

The power in Ethiopia is concentrated in the hands of few Tigre elites. If they had a wide support, as you claim here, they would not have needed two successive state emergencies and, indiscriminate killing of civilian population that came out protesting.

Yoonis, ishaa ka tuurtay. Xabashi bot thinks inuu bootadiisa naga dhaadhacsiin karo.

Walee waa yaab nin Ahmed wata oo hada  Christain ah oo loo maleeyn islaantii dhashay ii Tigray ahayd in Oromo ka dhalay, waa la isku keen keen! 100% political eunuch.

cadnaan1   

This Ahmed guy confuses everybody even the mainstream media are saying  first Muslim prime minister.

OO why is the Somali kilil not member of EPRDF 

7 hours ago, YoniZ said:

your crude lies, and stupid misrepresentation of facts you spade daily

Here are the facts about Oromo.

The Oromo kilil population is 34.6 million and not 40 million as I might have exaggerated

6-7 Million of this population is not Oromo Ethnic

QERO (Shabab in Arabic) is a movement created by OLF and it is OLF wanting to either dominsate Ethiopia or separate Oromo country as bottom line. Either every Ethiopian speaks Oromo language or Oromo do not speak other language (independent)

Oromo has conflicting land/territory claims with Somali, Sidama, Amhara. Dirdawa was left federal for this reason OLF ONLF could not move from this question and there are territorial conflicts throughout the borders up to Moyale.

QERO being radical decided to fight alone and have power alone. What ever was started in Gonder city in Amhara kilil fizzled away ones real QERO intentions were exposed.

This is forum and if one does not like to read a certain information can do so freely. I do not close my eyes and live with my exclusive truth being afraid my truth may not be the truth.

FYI The Oromo have been celebrating all night, which leads me to belive they are happy with the result. I am not Oromo. I do not pretend to know more than the Oromo what needed to be done.

3 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

OO why is the Somali kilil not member of EPRDF

cadnaan1,

I have a thread exactly for that reason, since few SOLers asked the same question.