Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

A Sol Goddess !!

Johnny B   

^Wijdan, U know beeing a "thought Gestapo" is an Alpha male thing , poor innocent me , i hear Harlem n i think of those Afro Baskerball players.

Zafir is sure nothing but the kind of guy you get grounded for if your parents spot you hanging around with.

Katrina   

^lol, if I squint just right I can visualize the look on your face when you wrote the above comment...singing the innocent song my @ss. ;)

Tks for the words of advise but who doesn't luv them a bad boy?

Good luck on your quest *snickers*

Originally posted by Johnny:

[QB] I hearby take Ahura´s footsteps and dedicate my Valantinie to a smaple of female SOL Goddess named Bishaaro.

yeah , don´t hate me for having a heart, i feel pity for all those guys who´ve no heart to share.

while it is good that you are expressing your heart and Sol goddess Bishaaro is not replying(Maybe shy) or other businesses..Please also read What is valentines anyway....Express your heart Always

Do u celebrate Valentines the whole year...or You are celebrating PAGANISM.. Sol goddess Bishaaro may be busy celebrating her valentine with her Heart..Who happens to be.. Gossip :D:D

Gosh, this is so so sad. Johhny, you spoony thing, did you get stood up too? Please, accept my sincerest sympathies. You and Ahura. :(

Really :mad: @NG and Bish. May you be ignored every valentine henceforth! :mad:

*Walks out to get ready for her valentine entertainment at the Somali Restaurant. :D *

^^

Salaam,

Seems SOL become the Graveyard of valintine's, Even Atheerkay Castro singing a sad french resistance heroine's melody to sink his sorrows smile.gif

Originally posted by Amelia:

Walks out to get ready for her valentine entertainment at the Somali Restaurant
:D

Kills..

valentines.jpg

Amelia in swahili means ..She cried.. :D:D