Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

A Sol Goddess !!

Ibtisam   

Grow up, you bloody big kids. DO any of you get a price/present or a qualification for knowing it (what ever it is?) :rolleyes:

Johnny B   

Thought my heart is broken and my male ego is smashed,i´m still optimistic about my beautiful Bisharo .

vawp_broken_heart.gif

I´m dreaming of the day she walks in, showers me with kisses and goes "Johnny , i maybe late but i look good ".

Ibtisam, don´t be such a snotty now! icon_razz.gif

Nephissa   

^^Doves and butterflies flew into my undisclosed location where I'm currently taking skiing lessons, carrying messages and in it was my Johnny. Charming as usual, sensitive and so debonair. I maybe five days late, but i'm here once more just for you my love ~~ cheer up, chin up, remain my true, only treasure, my all as I am yours too my duhlin. I'll be your Valentine, every day of the year, every hour of the day, every minute of every day. And I love you too.. 029.gif!! May our hearts eternally melt together to stay. Fused and sealed forever as one. All Electronically ofcourse! :D

To all the haters out there: Back off! :rolleyes:

Goes back to her lessons, murmuring: **Love on the Internet, how could it be? These things just don't happen to people like me. Hmmm, that son of a gun captured my heart ;) .

I happen to like sour grapes, true love is for suckers, unless you have sh*t loads of money to support my many habits/addictions. 1126899636_1402792774.gifchrysler.gif4559092843ee54b0a0a7f2.jpg150px-Gold_ingots.jpg203,1098844138,1.jpg.jpg

Then I will be a card carrying romantic who believes that TRUE LOVE will conquer all.

P.S.

Don't forget the shoes... tl_azul_bb_prata.jpgdiesel-shoes1.jpg

P.S.S.

And if you look like him ---> 1.jpg , then I will never ever complain about a single thing ever again.

Castro   

^ :D . Hey Southern, hospitalize this guy.

mban450l.jpg

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

May our hearts eternally melt together to stay. Fused and sealed forever as one. All Electronically ofcourse!

Bishaaro, it's too late. I'm afraid JB has left for the airport already. Pucker up. :D

Johnny B   

ooooooh mama, this morning everything has changed , my heart showed up and i feel so happy, am having joy-tears on my cheeks.

Now, what say you haters?

* hugs his love so tight , almost broken, but never gave up.~ Kisses Bisharo 5 times each for a day that elapsed since V-day, this is her punishment ;) .*

Baashi   

^touch down :D

The cyber fortress has been captured by a cyber warrior in a bloody cyber showdown.

Go Johnny go...