Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

How I Became a Muslim

liibaaann ^lllllllloooooooooooooolllllllllllll

maan what have these degenerates reduced you to, and where did you hire the white guy? I want one for me now.

Why don't you lot let the brother/man be! He is what he is. If his word is not good enough, tough!

Btw, who the heck knows who here? We all hide behind a damn screen with made-up names and write on this BBS. As some said, we muslims, if being a muslim means anything, should take the man for his word, period.

Liban, JZK for sharing a wonderful story and welcome to Islam and our sometimes crazy, wonderful somali ways. I hope you all the best.

Pi   

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!

Liibaan, anymore proofs to prove yourself will only backfire. Dude, you will never convince somalis. Great Story!

Liban, MashaAllah.. May Allah continue to guide you.

p.s. You dont have to prove anything to anyone. I'm starting to think some somalis inferiority complex bey qabaan, sababtoo ah 'cadaan baan ahay' ayey faan moodeen. :rolleyes:

Jacpher   

You aint lying Amelia.

Kooley, inantiisa armey kula da' tahay?

Liban, great story. Ma'ashallah.

Geeljire, you're NEXT.

Maryooley.....Where are you manners....Igaarka soo dhaweeya....Caano Geel iyo Cad Halab Dheela ah u keena....Labo Qeed iyo Waran Siiya....Laba Halaad iyo Waxar Ha Loogu daro. Hada Naanees ha loo bixi...N we shall call him.....LIIBAAN KAWAANLEEY.....on account his current or is it former profession.

On serious...Welcome to da Ummah and Good luck to you and your Mrs.

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

....Caano Geel iyo Cad Halab Dheela ah u keena....

LooL Che..there is a dude with the Name "CAANO GEEL" present in this joint...am not sure if the above line will go down well with him!!..I await his response!

As for the Brother Liibaan...Dude....I dont know if any of these creeps can be as brave as you are!..it is not easy for anyone to change their faith..it needs courage and guidance from Allah... and I am in no doubt that you are brave man..and surely Allah has guided you to the right path...May Allah guide us all and wlc us with his blessings on the day of Judgement!!!

Cheers

I can't believe the dude got interested in Islam just to get laid..... :D

Even though there is a good outcome of that, his first goal was to get a Xalimo!

lIFE IS FULL OF SURPRISES smile.gif

Liban The Man, congratulations for your new found and final abode religion of the absulate truth. Welcome brother, and just bear with the retrospectives of the somali people. They are here to Somalize you by questioning everything until they run out of questions. lol

Islam disregards color of the skin, or ethnic backgrounds, and true Muslims are expected to behave in that line.

NGONGE   

A good read and pleasing conclusion. However, it’s not the end of the road for you, brother. You’ve only been a Muslim for four years. If you try to look back and think of the amount of knowledge and information you have gained in those four years, I’m sure you’ll be amazed and wonder where has all of that been stored. Still, don’t sit on your laurels and think this is the end of the matter. There is a whole lot of knowledge to be gained, a whole lot of lessons to be picked up and many many experiences to go through that will strengthen your faith and keep you on the right path.

You have the great advantage of not being born Muslim. There is no risk for you of this faith becoming a habit or tradition. You believe it because it makes sense to you. Now, as long as you carry on in the same vain and try to always consult your mind (and not your emotions), you’re very unlikely to go wrong, brother. You never know, in time, many of us genealogical Muslims might refer to you and come to be educated at your hands or take advice from your superior understanding and lucid grasp.

All the best.

Sayyid   

In the name of Allah the most gracious and high!

Praise be to Allaah the exalted and peace and blessings be upon our prophet Muhammed bin Abdullah, his family and companions!

Brother Liibaan, first of all let me congratulate you to your extraordinary path and soul-searching journey of finding the absolute truth, that is instantly recognisable when one looks at his heart and consults his mind, without arrogance or the love for this contemporary world interfering with it!

I hope that you keep steadyfast in the religion of islaam and grow in imaan and cilm inshallah and I wish you all the best for the coming future!

May Allaah the high increase you and the rest of us in imaan and knowledge and give us all what we desire in this life and the hereafter!

Many muslims nowadays including myself have no real knowledge in this beautiful religion of al-islaam, they only carry muslim names but with no real substance or understanding of this great religion, but you're different because you went on a journey of finding what you believe to be the truth unlike many muslims, who have inherited this religion from their parents but are ignorant about it, hopefully a better breed of people will emerge in the coming decades, who can actually champion the cause of al-islaam and help this religion to become victorious again and a force to be reckon with inshallah.

May Allaah increase us all in imaan, towfiiq, cilm and instore his fear in us! Ameen

RedSea   

ASALAMU CALAYKUM,

Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar,

Brother Liban that was all I needed brother, thank you and may Allah keep you firm to the straigh path to pradise. I am convinced and I am glad you have shared this great story with us.

Note that the only reason that I asked you was simply to know if you were kidding or not. Now you have proven it with those pics. In this website it's hard to believe anything, just take Castro as an example saying that he is a girl. Although there is something fishy in there and Castro could after all be a girl--- could he?

Anyways, Liiban, you have a great name and from what I can see and read you are great person.

Liban also check out the verse in my signature, it carries a heavy message.

Thank you and Assalamu Calaykum.