Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

How I Became a Muslim

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum,

Hey Castro and Kooleey what they heck are you doing hitting me against my brother Liban? it's just that I am so happy for him that I can't almost believe it, but few posts I shall believe him. Ms. Kooleey, I haven't said anything to make the story of Liban a lie, however I just need few more posts from Liban to tell us more and I will believe the story.

I am so excited for him and besides I didn't know Somalia online would attract non Somalis. I am truly glad that this site is for all Muslims regardless of their background.

But hey Castro and Kooleey come on don't put on the spot light here.

Assalamu Calaykum.

Castro   

Originally posted by Red Sea Casse:

I haven't said anything to make the story of Liban a lie, however I just need few more posts from Liban to tell us more and I will believe the story.

Step a way from the keyboard. Hands where I can see them. Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?

I just think Liban The Man is messing with us.

I really can't grasp on the fact that this man has pictures of other men at his disposal. No one is saying you are not white but if you really are white, what were you doing with other somali men's pictures, and how did you respond to most of the posts in somali all this time?

If you are willing to sit down with Rumor Central and clear this up once and for all, we would love to have you as guest, otherwise further rumors will be spread.

EDITED PS:Your somali is very good, Liban

Blessed   

Sorry Liban, some people are just fickle and do not understand how you could have put so much detail into your initial post and yet still not believe you.

Guys, rememeber it's Islamicaly recommended to give each other the benefit of the doubt.

ps give us a smile Lee! :D

Castro   

Liban, still not good enough. We need a video that shows you with your SIN. :D

Saaxib you don't have to do this for the "non-believers" ( :D ). Your word is bond. 'Nuff said.

Baluug   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

I just think Liban The Man is messing with us.

I really can't grasp on the fact that this man has pictures of other men at his disposal. No one is saying you are not white but if you really are white, what were you doing with other somali men's pictures, and how did you respond to most of the posts in somali all this time?

If you are willing to sit down with Rumor Central and clear this up once and for all, we would love to have you as guest, otherwise further rumors will be spread.

EDITED PS:Your somali is very good, Liban

Image608.jpg

PS I don't look good when I'm smiling........

lol@Castro, nah, no need for SIN#. I'm sure everyone saw this after the fact, but hey, you can't blame any of the doubters, especially me for doubting liban.

hodman   

Beautiful story Liibaan and for those who don't believe you are white maybe they forgot how irritated you were with people who couldn't spell right :D

Oh well bear with your dumaashiyaal they are abiit dense at times :D U sure do write good somali though smile.gif

Zafir   

Liban the white man (Loll I just read that in the rumors topic), you still didn’t answer my questions. Dude, all it takes is one phone for me.

Ps: Nomads, this white man waa jajuus, for CIA or those flipping Feds. Isjira :D

J.Lee   

He could just be your friend that is sitting with you. icon_razz.gif

In all honesty, it was a beautiful story and may you proper and never see any hardships with the presence of Islam in your life.

Aamin.

LOOOL. Libaan, thats proof enough.

Hey Castro, I've had suspicions about your sex for a couple of weeks. Why don't you put up your pic and prove your a man? :D